What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vote Online For AYRLA Youth Program Grant

Thanks Everyone... We Finished with over 7K votes. Which should have put us in 3rd Place. If that is the case we will find out sometime Friday if we won the 5K or not. I am expecting we will and i will be sure to update you if and when we get official word.

Thank You so much!

Poul

Juniors
Thanks Everyone... We Finished with over 7K votes. Which should have put us in 3rd Place. If that is the case we will find out sometime Friday if we won the 5K or not. I am expecting we will and i will be sure to update you if and when we get official word.

Thank You so much!

Great work by everyone who voted for AYRLA.

I didn't get to see the final vote count, as they were taken down after voting closed, but I think it's fair to say we got there.

Lawrence, on the assumption that you get the grant, will you endeavour to create a media opportunity with its presentation, in order to create further recognition of AYRLA in your local and the wider American community?

Great work by everyone who voted for AYRLA.

I didn't get to see the final vote count, as they were taken down after voting closed, but I think it's fair to say we got there.

Lawrence, on the assumption that you get the grant, will you endeavour to create a media opportunity with its presentation, in order to create further recognition of AYRLA in your local and the wider American community?

You know me very well mate. Of course, if anyone picks it up is another issue.

Thanks again to everyone who voted we had over 7K votes i checked at 11:55

Latest posts