What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Canturbury,ANZ Stadium 7.45pm Friday 2nd September

Rabbitohs Ticketed Members To Have Reciprocal Rights At ANZ Stadium This Friday
Rabbitohs Membership

Mon 29th August, 01:10PM

1472440630786.jpg

clicking here.

Rabbitohs Burrow, General Admission, Regional 5 Game & 3 Game Members
Rabbitohs Burrow, General Admission, Regional 5 Game & 3 Game Members will have access to General Admission seating in aisle 101 -103. Entry will be via Gate B.

Rabbitohs GA, Burrow, 5 Game & 3 Game Members will also have the opportunity to purchase additional tickets to this area by clicking here.

Box Office A/B

The Rabbitohs Ticket Box Office will be in operation from gate A/B and will open from 5.20pm. All Members who have recently purchased Membership with access to this game or have lost or had their Membership card stolen are required to pick up their temporary entry ticket from this window.

We look forward to seeing all the Members at ANZ Stadium on Friday night.

Up the Rabbitohs

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/08/29/rabbitohs_ticketed_m.html

Rabbits20

Immortal
that's correct bunny bro. I heard over the past 4 weeks, our completion rate has been the best in the comp.
Oh righteo.

Last week it was a bit down at 76percent.

But I'm confident we will up that this week.

They'll Be Hungry As Well: Reynolds

Tue 30th August, 10:53AM

Adam Reynolds, who spent the night prior to the game ill, was pleased to come away with a win and is looking forward to a tough game against the Bulldogs on Friday night.

Fuelled only by a piece of toast, Reynolds kicked five successful conversions and assisted with two tries in Sunday afternoon's clash against the Knights at Hunter Stadium. He clocked up 15 kicks measuring a distance of 404m and made 26 tackles.

“I was feeling a bit flat out there but obviously pleased the boys got me through and we got the win which was more pleasing,” said Reynolds.

The Rabbitohs will be looking to improve and build on their performance once again when the side face the Bulldogs on Friday night.

“They’ll be hungry as well.

“Obviously they have semi-finals coming up, I think they can still push for a top four spot so no doubt they’ll be hungry to bounce back and we’ll be looking to improve as well,”

“It’s going to be a good game, it always is against the Bulldogs and I’m sure the boys will be up for it.”

Watch the full Fujitsu Post-Match Reaction with Reynolds in the video player above.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/08/30/they_ll_be_hungry_as.html

We Have To Play Our Best Footy: Johnston

Tue 30th August, 11:15AM
http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/08/30/we_have_to_play_our_.html

1472440107860.jpg

After adding another two tries to his NRL career stats, Alex Johnston spoke to Rabbitohs Media after the sides 34-12 victory over the Newcastle Knights.

Describing Sunday afternoon’s game, Johnston not only credits his team mates for their performance but also the fans who made the trip up to Newcastle.

“They were a pretty easy two tries for me, I didn’t have to do much but I’ll take it any day of the week but full credit to the boys to get it out to me,” said Johnston.

“We seemed to attack a lot better but it’s our defence at the moment that we are just thriving off and we did well out there for the fans that came up and we just have to take it into next week.”

Looking ahead to the Rabbitohs last game for the season on Friday night, Johnston, who took off on a total of 11 runs covering 151 metres and clocked up two line breaks and four tackle busts will be looking to build on what he believes will be a tough performance against the Bulldogs.

“I think we gave a few penalties away today and we really need to focus on our defence. They are in the top eight so we have to play our best footy to beat them.”

“Whenever we verse the Bulldogs it’s a great game and having our members and fans there just creates the atmosphere here for us that we thrive off.”

The Rabbitohs will play the Bulldogs on Friday 2nd September at 7:50pm at ANZ Stadium.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/08/30/we_have_to_play_our_.af_news.html

Curns13

Juniors
If the team runs out as named, that would have to be just about the first time this year we've had the same team 2 weeks in a row.

I'm Really Proud Of The Players: Maguire

Thu 1st September, 09:38AM
Tweet

Rabbitohs Head Coach, Michael Maguire, fronted the NRL media ahead of Friday night’s final round clash against the Bulldogs at ANZ Stadium.

“This Friday is a real opportunity to get out and have a really good performance for everyone involved,” said Maguire.

“It’s about really enjoying Friday night and understanding that we’ve got great support out there and want to show everyone else what this team means to us and obviously what we want to be moving forward.”

“It’s going to be a great challenge for us, they’ve got a lot to play for and so do we.”

Maguire says he is proud of what his players have achieved over the last month and is looking forward to taking the comradery shown within the squad forward into preseason.

“I’m really proud of the players in how they’ve gone about, especially the last couple of months, to pull ourselves back to playing the way we know we can.

“As you can see the comradery in the team has been at all-time highs in these couple of weeks and to see them enjoying scoring tries together or whether its individual efforts, around someone like Aaron Gray performing the way he has and Cody Walker, it’s great to see these young guys really shining and really stepping up, Angus Crichton, Zane Musgrove and many more that I could talk about,

"I think that the fact that these young guys have really risen in this period and obviously our senior guys really leading the way has been a big part of what we have been doing over this last month to get to where we are.

“The last couple of weeks have been a real lift for the club and I think we’ve got to make sure we take that forward.”

View the full interview with Maguire in the video player above.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2016/09/01/i_m_really_proud_of_.html

Zigwaa

Bench
Rabbitohs by 4 points. George & Tom Burgess to have their best games of the year.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This Tim Browne is a goose.

I still remember in the GF 2 years ago in the scrum he tried to punch Sam at his dislocated eye socket.

As for the match Geez Cook is getting us momentum.

Cody looks dangerous.

Gray just needs to hold the ball.

Musgrove looks good.

Sam is the man lol!!!!!!!!

GI playing well overall. Looks energetic.

Turner strong defensively.