What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Cowboys rd 23 2022

Well a top 2 side that we beat last time we meet.

I can hear Stacey's pre match talk.
No gang signs!
No name calling!
No coach killers!

Will see how Cows bounce after last week. We are the team to help.

Benek

Juniors
Looking like this one will be a bloodbath. Cowboys dominant to start and 2 tries in 10 minutes.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Just turned it on and first thing I saw was Walsh smiling after being steamrolled, doesn’t make me want to keep watching. Bring on the darts at 9pm

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I’m not going to miss Walsh’s defence. No shame in getting beaten by Hess but that effort on Tuilagi wasn‘t near what an elite fullback should do. I’dve bet the house on RTS stopping him from that position

Campion

Juniors
Shut Walsh down for the year

kid has a mountain of talent but always feel a bit of FIGJAM about him
Yeah I get this 'FIGJAM' (had to look it up) thing about him too. He's got the attacking prowess but the defensive aspect is not up to scratch to warrant the figjam.

Benek

Juniors
I’m not going to miss Walsh’s defence. No shame in getting beaten by Hess but that effort on Tuilagi wasn‘t near what an elite fullback should do. I’dve bet the house on RTS stopping him from that position
No doubt we are missing RTS so badly.

Benek

Juniors
Walsh looks like a 12 year old out there tonight. The guy is completely useless.

Lost his mojo when he cut his hair?

SJ penalised for holding down to long on halfway.

DWZ goes upright on tackle 2 5m out and dragged in goal.

Short dropout doesn't go 10m.

Hess backs his way in over Walsh.

2 penalties by SJ in first 5mins.

6-0 7mins

Set restart on halfway inside the 10m.

Walsh gets bowled over again in the corner, got backhand in face for it as well. Out numbered didn't even have to drag anyone in.

10-0 10mins

Cows inside the 10m and penalised.

AFB tackled at knees by 3rd man knee.

Only on report. If they want it out of the game put then in the bin for 10mins.

But hey wasn't Tedesco.

Mistake then penalty letting Cows off.

Cows force a pass that goes forward and out.

Kosi f**ks a play the ball on our 30m

Egan off HIA

Penalty Mercy broke from scrum way early. Apparently you can take 2 on scrum penalty now.

12-0 20mins

Cows incorrect play the ball penalised.

Murchie slow to play ball holding jaw, told to play it.

SJ kick to big goes dead and no one knew it coming.

Cows hands let them down.

Great defense holds Montoya out cstching a bomb wiith Chad under the ball.

Down the other end Chad bomb gets batted forward, goes up no try and stays that way.

Reece takes it dead.

Cows kick it dead.

6 again for Warriors.

Egan clears HIA.

Asi kicks bat back by Kosi, knocked on by Drinkwater and Montoya chips and scores.

Ruled outside the 10m when Kosi tocuhed after offside when kicked by 1m.

12-6 35mins

Walsh knocks on Townsend bomb 10m when we looking back in the game.

Murchie on report for hipdrop.

6 again inside the 10m off scrum.

Nanai walks past Asi who stop planting his feet inside him and had to lunge at him. That's on Walsh!

18-4 38mins

Hiku scores a great team try.

They have shape before the halfway, SJ and Pompey can't tie up Drinkwater who flicks it to Holmes, thru hands to Hiku.

24-4 40mins.

Halftime

Walsh drops another bomb.

Diedan runs thru gap created by SJ being 3-4m up in line and Murchie back.

Another one on Walsh. We can't defend errors.

30-4 43mins

Walsh takes it dead.

Montoya takes Hiku high 10m out.

SJ a road bump for BJ who scored.

36-4 49mins

Curran called knock on, ball on Cows player never left grip, Captains challenge. Never lost the ball, player in ruck made no effort, called knock on by bunker, who doesnt own a rule book or read one, then Curran swore and penalised. #refeddifferently

Holmes loses ball over line in tackle.

6 again on halfway, then AFB offload to Walsh knocked on. Followed by Cows knockon, scrum no advantage.

Cows penalised holding down

Asi kick taken on full in goal.

Feldt apparently held down to long by Harris and penalised.

DWZ watches a bouncing ball in goal and Deirdan scores. He just needed to fall on it. No communication Walsh nowhere to be seen! Let him go to Broncos now.

Don't get the putdown bunker, as separation obvious in slow mo.

#refeddifferntly

42-4 63 mins

Cowboys just having fun, but Hiku just loses it at line with Asi knocking it out.

Ale loses ball, hands all over it, but hey! It's the Warriors.

Dropout forced by Deirdan.

Chad chip thru and scores.

No fullback again! Ship him off, put SJ in his hand luggage next to the coke!

48-4 69mins

Hess blows past Asi turning in and Montoya trying to cover, puts in a kick, Walsh there for once to force hammer out in goal.

Bunty makes a break an no one supporting, that's pathetic.

Kosi thinks he can barge over but hammer nailed him.

DWZ pushed out of way on bomb bouncing bomb.Professional foul not called. Cows captains challenge it.

DWZ slips with open line.

6 again.

Hiku makes Kosi take back his post try celebration in NZ as keyboard Warriors proven right. Loses ball in tackle.

Hammer cuts thru gap Harris chasing out of line and Bunty back. DWZ tackles on 10m and they proceed to throw it out.

Walsh taken off the ball and Cows penalised.

Cows knock on a shit dummy half pass by Lussick

6 again Cows inside the 10m.

Aitken scores, looks double movement, and called so, Townsend inside the 10m though and penalised. Murchie loses it in tackle.

JT loses ball on their 30m.

Walsh stripped of ball by Townsend, weak.

Fulltime.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
I didn't watch the game but I sat there pre-game and watched the SKY 'experts' all pick the Warriors to win. One had a 'feeling inside' , one said it followed the 'stats' because the Roosters and us beat the Cows in round 4-5 and the other genuinely thought we would go up there and beat the #2 team in the comp from 13th, based on a single performance at home beating the 14th placed team (or whatever the Dogs are). Oh yeah, and Stray Dog picked us too because we had a great week in training where Asi kicked lots of high balls and someone else did something random.

Brilliant.

Blair

Coach
My internet stuffed up at halftime, and I turned the radio off to watch a couple of Bewitched episodes with the mrs. I was sober, you see.

Now, if I could only twitch my nose, ala Samantha, last night's result might've been different.

My internet stuffed up at halftime, and I turned the radio off to watch a couple of Bewitched episodes with the mrs. I was sober, you see.

Now, if I could only twitch my nose, ala Samantha, last night's result might've been different.
The amount of twitching you would have needed to do your nose would have fallen off!