What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Cowboys Rd24

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Needs to start the next two games. Leuluai at hooker and Roache/Tevaga on the bench.

Abso bloody lutely he does. He's been a breath of fresh air tonight and I know it's getting carried away, but when you're getting resoundingly whipped and your season is about over, it's nice to see what could be the future. He needs to start the next two games then if successful, the same in 2017.

JJ

Immortal
One team playing semi final football

Mannering is too, and Hingano has shown plenty

Cold Roses

Juniors
Abso bloody lutely he does. He's been a breath of fresh air tonight and I know it's getting carried away, but when you're getting resoundingly whipped and your season is about over, it's nice to see what could be the future. He needs to start the next two games then if successful, the same in 2017.

He and Fus have been a couple of highlights in an otherwise 'business as usual' season.

Cold Roses

Juniors
Fick me
No forward even near 100m
5 Cowboys over and near 200m

They are an ok pack at best. Can sometimes foot it with another pack, but very rarely dominate. Most times we run for more metres than the opposition it is on the back of our wingers. When they are really needed to get us out of trouble, they don't have what it takes.

What I wouldn't give for a middle forward like Taumalolo.

Game.set. season!
Need two wins from two and Titans to lose two from two.
Incompetent tactics, our forwards dominated, to many errors, execution inept.

CVs to Jim

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
SJ limping.
Put him.on ice for kiwis

At the risk of copping a caning here lol, quite common to see him limping during a poor performance or just after an error or poor kick but then see him stretch out easily in open space. Someone needs to somehow find a way to get into his head and install some mental toughness. He frustrates me a lot at times, have been some upsides to his game this year but he should be more bankable in a big game by now. Hard to do a lot tonight though with very little ball and a forward pack that was going backwards

They are an ok pack at best. Can sometimes foot it with another pack, but very rarely dominate. Most times we run for more metres than the opposition it is on the back of our wingers. When they are really needed to get us out of trouble, they don't have what it takes.

What I wouldn't give for a middle forward like Taumalolo.
Muts does not look interested.
Pack had balls chopped off by tactic of using back 3 for first 3 hit ups.

At the risk of copping a caning here lol, quite common to see him limping during a poor performance or just after an error or poor kick but then see him stretch out easily in open space. Someone needs to somehow find a way to get into his head and install some mental toughness. He frustrates me a lot at times, have been some upsides to his game this year but he should be more bankable in a big game by now. Hard to do a lot tonight though with very little ball and a forward pack that was going backwards

If we got a fit Foran for a year all for releasing SJ to keep Foran the year after with Hingo coming nxt to Foran.
SJ had his chance.

Cold Roses

Juniors
Hard to do a lot tonight though with very little ball and a forward pack that was going backwards

I don't think you are completely off base with what you say about Johnson. But it all comes down to the above quote doesn't It? Plenty of halves struggle to fire when they are going backwards and aren't getting the ball at the end of the set because the rest of the team are dropping it.