What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs cows round 4

Stake Removed

First Grade
If all get HIA clearance.

1. Kennedy.
2. Dugan.
3. Wilton.
4. Tracey.
5. Mulitalo.
6. Moylan.
7.trindall.
8. Uele.
9. Brailey
10. Woods
11. Nikora.
12. Graham.
13. Rudolf.
14. Williams.
15. Tolman.
16. Magoulias.
17. Fifita

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Morris will bring in a like-for-like replacement on the wing to cause as less disruption as possible. It will be Hiroti or Nene

chewsta

First Grade
Who is the bloke that looks like he is in his mid 40's and wears tape around his head like woodsy? Is it Hazleton or something like that?

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Although he had a good crack at it.... no way Wilton is selected in the centres. Duges back to centre and Nene on the wing unfortunately. Wilton has cemented a bench spot for me. Chad first one picked as usual. Fifi needs to return at the expense of Magoo if both Wadeo and Nikora are available.

Weaponhead

Coach
I’ll make a not-so-bold statement here and declare that Fifita will not be playing for Newtown this coming week.
If he doesn't get picked then he probably never will.

I think he should be picked because he will bring some energy that the other middles will need after last night.

If he doesn't get picked then he probably never will.

I think he should be picked because he will bring some energy that the other middles will need after last night.
I didn't say he will be picked, but rest assured if he is left behind in Sydney then your words will be true, and I daresay never to play for us again.

fizman

Bench
This is the forward pack I would like to see selected:

8. Hamlin-Uele
9. Brailey
10. Woods
11. Fifita
12. Rudolph
13. Graham

14. Nikora
15. Wilton
16. Williams

My view is that Toby is a 2nd Rower all day long - he is not a Lock.

Wade as a “Ball Player” is far more effective at Lock with an open field rather than just playing down one channel. He is a second 5/8.

For me, this whole number of minutes played is somewhat overrated. If you are on top of your opposition you want to keep playing.

lolesi

First Grade
This is the forward pack I would like to see selected:

8. Hamlin-Uele
9. Brailey
10. Woods
11. Fifita
12. Rudolph
13. Graham

14. Nikora
15. Wilton
16. Williams

My view is that Toby is a 2nd Rower all day long - he is not a Lock.

Wade as a “Ball Player” is far more effective at Lock with an open field rather than just playing down one channel. He is a second 5/8.

For me, this whole number of minutes played is somewhat overrated. If you are on top of your opposition you want to keep playing.

my personal opinion is that fifita and rudolf on the edges would be an absolute disaster, both slow, especially sliding in def.

uele got pushed out there last night after all the hia etc and from the 50 minute mark, through no fault of his own was in all sorts out there.

chewsta

First Grade
I was going Tolman til you mentioned tape
He played in the trials and I think is one of the Jets boys. Bit of an old school style front rower but he really has a dig and a big motor. He's probably not eligible to play in the top tier but he looks like he wouldn't let anyone down.

Stake Removed

First Grade
He played in the trials and I think is one of the Jets boys. Bit of an old school style front rower but he really has a dig and a big motor. He's probably not eligible to play in the top tier but he looks like he wouldn't let anyone down.
He needs to get moved into top squad we have two spots available

Inferno

Coach
I caught the second half of the Jets game. Didn't seem to me that Fifita was busting a gut trying to get back to first grade.

I caught the second half of the Jets game. Didn't seem to me that Fifita was busting a gut trying to get back to first grade.
I think he may have been designated 18th man for firsts. Before the game started he was in the huddle with Sharks shorts on, no one else was with them. He may have been preserving himself, who knows.

Inferno

Coach
We're likely to be missing Nikora. Cited for a shoulder charge on Gutho. 2 weeks with an early plea, 3 if he fits it.