What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs cows round 4

jc155776

Coach
WTF are you all replying to? Has something been deleted. Thread is going along nicely then yadamisha's posy is just there. Totally out of context to anything previous.

He/she is correct though, for the record.

did the lizard people delete some posts?

Marchad

Juniors
Also, brush their teeth, eat their Weet-Bix, etc. What's your point?
My point is people die everyday so we all should be allowed to get on with our lives. This protecting the badly run government health system at the expense to the tourist industry and small businesses is a joke.
All for a virus that in Australia has a 99.96% survival rate for people under the age of 70, and 100% survival rate for people under the age of 20. More people in this age group would’ve committed suicide due to Covid than have actually died from Covid.
Texas have just opened up and their Covid numbers over the last 2 weeks have gone down by half. Whilst all the states that have remained closed their numbers are still at the same level.
So go out and live your life and try not to get hit by a bus.

@Quigs any chance you can put up a Dr Atlas photo in a Sharks jersey?

Then can we kill this thread and pretend our friends in here don’t actually sound like Easts or Manly supporters from Nimbin.

thank you

Marchad

Juniors
Covid has made me realise how much of a f**kwit Jimmy Barnes is. If you don’t know what I’m talking about just check out his Facebook page and the live streams he does with his missus.

Covid has made me realise how much of a f**kwit Jimmy Barnes is. If you don’t know what I’m talking about just check out his Facebook page and the live streams he does with his missus.
Oh I have stories that show that factor way more than his live streams.
The bloke was/is an a-grade tool. Especially when he had his habit.
It was often heard, "What has he done now???"

snout

First Grade
Theres a bloke lives near us. Me and the missus were unpacking the boot the first time he wasted our time. For over 20 minutes he went on about Trump and peadophiles and the dark web. He had a pet lizard on his shoulder.
I never asked his name as l wasnt really listening while he was talking - just unpacking and putting stuff away - so we just called him Lizard Man whenever we drove by and saw him. Called his car the lizard mobile when we heard it go past.
He told me he put 4k on sportsbet that Trump would win the election and out all trh hollywood peados. He named a few. Tom hanks got a run.
Hes definately QAnon without him ever mentioning the term to me.
Lizard people?...it all makes sense now.

Ads

First Grade
My point is people die everyday so we all should be allowed to get on with our lives. This protecting the badly run government health system at the expense to the tourist industry and small businesses is a joke.
All for a virus that in Australia has a 99.96% survival rate for people under the age of 70, and 100% survival rate for people under the age of 20. More people in this age group would’ve committed suicide due to Covid than have actually died from Covid.
Texas have just opened up and their Covid numbers over the last 2 weeks have gone down by half. Whilst all the states that have remained closed their numbers are still at the same level.
So go out and live your life and try not to get hit by a bus.
Wait until all the undetected cancers are found. All because it was too hard to see a doctor because of a flu.

Theres a bloke lives near us. Me and the missus were unpacking the boot the first time he wasted our time. For over 20 minutes he went on about Trump and peadophiles and the dark web. He had a pet lizard on his shoulder.
I never asked his name as l wasnt really listening while he was talking - just unpacking and putting stuff away - so we just called him Lizard Man whenever we drove by and saw him. Called his car the lizard mobile when we heard it go past.
He told me he put 4k on sportsbet that Trump would win the election and out all trh hollywood peados. He named a few. Tom hanks got a run.
Hes definately QAnon without him ever mentioning the term to me.
Lizard people?...it all makes sense now.
Hahaha