What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Dragons Round 16

Well, hard to pick this one.
I'd say we should win based on past 5 wins against dragons.
But new halves pairing, Xfactor Walsh out. Missing 2 plays in covid isolation.
It feels disjointed, like things won't run smoothly.

Dragons did lose to Bulldogs tho!!!

JJ

Immortal
It’s a shame Walsh isn’t there, but with RTS there we’re ok, halves continue to be the concern

nswarrior

Juniors
I don’t have a great feeling about this with Nikorima out late. I really wanted to see Chad and Nikorima in the team

nswarrior

Juniors
Looks wet and cold on the Central Coast - need to play up the middle with some energy and aggression

Benek

Juniors
Really nervous about this one despite going against a mediocre opponent. We haven’t gone well a few weeks and with so many changes we won’t have good cohesion. I feel a messy performance coming up, with best case result we sneak through with a win not in pretty fashion.

vvvrulz

Coach
BMM loses it, Hunt is creating trouble all night and scores off the offload

Looking like that kind of night

Big Marn

Juniors
All i was thinking about that leadup to Katoas try, was get Jazz the f**k out of the play. He almost killed it twice with a risky pass on tackle 1 then a hospital pass on tackle 2...great line by Katoa.

nswarrior

Juniors
To be fair good effort all around in the 1st half - too many mistakes but good defence only letting 1 try in and then scoring 2 tries with some possesion