What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Dragons Round 16

Im not going to sit here and make excuses. I’ll just make the one.

Walsh, Aitken, Curran, Kodi, and then Tohu going off in the first 20.

Say what you want, that’s close to half our top team - or the team we would have wanted to start - unavailable.
Agree, injuries have hampered our season badly only once being able too field the same team.

Press conference:
Not a fluke we keep losing the close ones.
Top players made errors in final 10mins and golden point.
Chad thought we leading by 6.
Chad shoulder no good, needed needles at halftime.
No answer to prevention other than practicing situations at training, working hard.
Harris not good, shoulder kept him off, unlikely for next week.
Depth will be tested.
Lodge ready for next week.
Walsh not terrible but guessing if ready for next week, will know more after training Sunday and Monday.

Tongue

Juniors
I’m glad I missed the game and terribly disappointed in myself for watching the replay out of curiosity.
Pretty damn awful to lose 12 point lead against a team who couldn’t convert one of their three tries in the comeback.

Dorris_is_mean

Juniors
Also I just want to emphasise that we would have an 11-4 record and be in the top 4 if we’d just won all the games where we were clearly the better side and clearly should have won. We’re not as good as the top few sides but we’ve basically outplayed everyone else, every time. It is the off the charts desire to find a way to lose when the better side that defines this season.

Haha

Sanchez

Coach
Im not going to sit here and make excuses. I’ll just make the one.

Walsh, Aitken, Curran, Kodi, and then Tohu going off in the first 20.

Say what you want, that’s close to half our top team - or the team we would have wanted to start - unavailable.
Could even add Hiku, Fusitua and CHT(14) to that list

Screenshot_20210703-164128_Kayo Sports.jpg

Any contact with the head is a penalty, unless you do it to a Warriors player, who takes enough time getting up and 2 replays by bunker. Then it is play on.

Screenshot_20210703-164000_Kayo Sports.jpg

Yes he was playing for the penalty, but it also hurts to get a knock to the nose.

What's the definition of a crusher for other teams??

Screenshot_20210703-164720_Kayo Sports.jpg
Screenshot_20210703-164701_Kayo Sports.jpg

Not deliberate, but still a clearly a crusher that bunker had called as ok before a replay shown.

Benek

Juniors
6 weeks ago that high shot on AFB would almost be 10 in the bin. Now it’s not even a penalty. I don’t mind the call if it’s consistent across every team and round.

I hate how he was milking for penalty but in the end he wasn’t wrong. Got whacked right across the face. Penalty all day even before the crackdown.

Latest posts