What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Eels Rd22

Well the faint flicker of playing finals still alive, will it be at the end of this game?

SJ back, let's hope that goes well.
Otherwise no reason not to beat a team missing a lot of their top talent at home.

Another sell-out with some empty seats I suspect.

Catching it delayed.
Enjoy.

Blair

Coach
Here we are, an early penalty and a chance to score...we don't. Not an ace last kick by Johnson.

Blair

Coach
Good start by Johnson, great kick, great kick-chase, two booming attacking tackles as Parra try to take it out fom their line.

sup42

Juniors
Fast game, high quality NRL tonight, the Eels have shown up and the Warriors are racing up with fast line speed.

Really good game, we need our bench to beat their bench, the starting line ups are cancelling each other out.

Blair

Coach
Parra score. If we'd taken the two we'd be 2-0 up, now we're 6-0 down.

The sell-out crowd looks stunned.

vvvrulz

Coach
DWZ follows up with a pretty piss weak tackle and this time it’s a try.

We’ve largely been in control until the mistakes crept in, we didn’t covert our chance and they nearly went in twice.

Matua

Bench
Another sell-out with some empty seats I suspect.
Does anyone know why this is the case? My mate and I have been wondering all year why there are so many empty seats in all the sell out games. Are the corporate box seats spread out through the ground and people stay in the box?

Blair

Coach
Boy, did we need that silly Lane penalty. We might get up field a bit now.

In front of the big home crowd we look lost.

Blair

Coach
Roger is in! Parra were totally dominant, give away two penalties, and we finally score.

Good team work leading up to it. Nice, quick passing.

12-4, Eels.

sup42

Juniors
Typical of this season we start with all the momentum then drop off when the opposition surges.

Having said that our first Try is one of the best Warriors backline movements I have seen, Ali is a real Center.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Wow, they let it go, seemed pretty clear live that Capewell made contact with Browns outside shoulder and impeded him, and he nearly got to RTS after that