What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Knights rd 12 2022

If this game doesn't smell of 2 desperate teams.
Losing teams coach has got to feel huge amount of pressure.
Knights will be up against their old coach.
Not sure what we will be up for?
We have played well at Moreton Daily Stadium, well I should say have pulled off some wins there.
Will catch the replay, can we hope for a good game from the refs?
Will catch the replay.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
In reality the Knights front row should destroy the Warriors and go on from there, but they are massively out of touch at the moment too. Warriors favourites at the TAB astounds me

Im expecting the this thread will be fairly quiet, have noticed a big drop off this season

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Pretty good start, nice to see two guys i bagged after last week Lussick and Pompey) combine for the first try. A couple of kicking stuff ups from SJ and Walsh but we got away with them. We definitely look the more composed side.

Benek

Juniors
Its just the usual warriors story. Put pressure on ourselves instead of our opponents. Which ever team can cut out the errors will win this.

Benek

Juniors
That kick by SJ to the corner for DWZ is the type of play we hired him for. Very Adam Reynolds vision. If only he could execute like that every time.

Benek

Juniors
Same story over and over forever. Do one good thing and always follow it with a few terrible things. So frustrating to follow this shithouse team.

Benek

Juniors
There’s just no improvement. Same shit every game, even against poor teams. No sign the coach knows how to get this team anywhere.

Latest posts