What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Knights rd 12 2022

vvvrulz

Coach
And my morning after rant continues…. Is Walsh actually that good? Has’nt scored a try this year. Goal kickings been piss weak recently. Never hanging off the shoulder waiting for that short ball. And worst of all has ZERO goal line defence. He wouldn’t be in my top dozen fullbacks and no idea how he keeps getting talked up for origin. Convince me otherwise?

Walsh does get targeted like nobody’s business though, every week 3-4 tacklers rush him and shut him down quick.

Now that’s probably nothing new for a Tommy Turbo, but Walsh is just a kid and has a moody half + one of the worst back lines in the comp to help him. I think he’d be great beside real centres and the likes of DCE.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
And my morning after rant continues…. Is Walsh actually that good? Has’nt scored a try this year. Goal kickings been piss weak recently. Never hanging off the shoulder waiting for that short ball. And worst of all has ZERO goal line defence. He wouldn’t be in my top dozen fullbacks and no idea how he keeps getting talked up for origin. Convince me otherwise?
I reckon he couldn't be doing worse than playing in our side. The kid is still a teenager, and fans are expecting him to be the real deal and carry our busted arse of a club. There's just a million factors why he can't be the player that some people expect him to be.

Tongue

Juniors
Hes a teenager.

Yep, poor bastard came to wrong club to develop. He has a nice highlight reel, but a blooper reel is also pretty full.
I think it's at least 4 kickout from kickoff.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Listening to Voss on the radio earlier, he called the game a steaming pile of shit and said it might be time for Johnson to get a tap on the shoulder
Sounds pretty much spot on. I like people like Voss, Flanagan etc who know us, and aren't afraid to voice an opinion. Voss was right about Lodge shitting on us, too

JJ

Immortal
Listening to Voss on the radio earlier, he called the game a steaming pile of shit and said it might be time for Johnson to get a tap on the shoulder

Need Uncle Wayne here - sometimes you just have to suck it up and tell someone to look at other opportunities

Not sure how we're any worse without him, and at least someone gets opportunities - this is all complicated by CHT of course