What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Raiders rd 20

sup42

Juniors
Great Warriors scrambling defence vs the Raiders second phase offloads sees them turn over the ball.

Leka the super star threatening to tip the game our way.

sup42

Juniors
Looking good with only fourteen to counter attack.

AND JUST LIKE THAT THE WARRIORS COME BACK INTO THE GAME.

Come on, get behind our boys Frontrow Forum!!!

sup42

Juniors
Carn you bastards (meant affectionately) we were getting thrashed in the first quarter, held them almost to half time and have now hit back.

Game on. Brilliant momentum swing by the Warriors.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Nice result there, if they picked up that knock on from Roger it may have been curtains

Warriors $4.20 looking tasty, they aren’t called the Faiders for nothing

sup42

Juniors
Good outcome.

We are growing into the game.

Best part of what I am seeing is our boys who were caught like deer in the headlights in defence have found a way to hold the Raiders.

Our attack is just starting to click now, and Leka is a genuine game turner.

I am liking our chances and think the Raiders have more to worry about than us.

nswarrior

Juniors
We started without the enthusiasm but have come back into it in the last 15.

Our halves look average though. Our last tackle kicks have been shot. Is TMM carrying an injury?

As everyone can see and the commentators have called, the halves have to engage the line rather then shuffling the ball.

sup42

Juniors
We just have to ride out the Australianess of the officials in the start to the second half, do that, survive their one way calls, hold our line against fourteen men and the ridicule that is the Bunker and we will have a winnable platform.

sup42

Juniors
We started without the enthusiasm but have come back into it in the last 15.

Our halves look average though. Our last tackle kicks have been shot. Is TMM carrying an injury?

As everyone can see and the commentators have called, the halves have to engage the line rather then shuffling the ball.
I dont agree with that call.

It is easy from the commentary box to make it.

As we saw with Roger strolling in unopposed the issue is not the halves taking on the line, it is the halves of the Warriors not having consistent ball down their end to find the right runners.

Roger going in untouched had nothing to do with halves running anywhere.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
We just have to ride out the Australianess of the officials in the start to the second half, do that, survive their one way calls, hold our line against fourteen men and the ridicule that is the Bunker and we will have a winnable platform.
Lol, my Raiders mate is blowing up about the ref as well

sup42

Juniors
Lol, my Raiders mate is blowing up about the ref as well

But what does that really mean since the only bunker call went his way.

There was no strip, it was ball security, so your mate is a mindless trog.

The Refs calls have been heavily loaded to them, dude must have been born with a Cyclops gene.

Is he a kiwi from the village of the dammed out of interest?