What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Roosters 🐓 Rd 6 2022

Well our first test against a BIG club.
$5 outsiders and Roosters celebrating their 20th anniversary of 02 win against us.

Pretty big up hill battle with some of the outs and Arthars marking Manu. Suaalii back on wing as well.

Need all the 50/50s to go our way!

Have a family Easter gathering so will catch the Kayo later.

Blair

Coach
If we hold on it might just ignite our season. If we lose we might hear our coach say, 'we're not far off'.

I never want to hear those words from a Warriors coach again.

Blair

Coach
Ironically, we led 8-6 around halftime in the '02 GF, which they're commemorating today.

We all know how that scoreline panned out.

Blair

Coach
Bugger, Walsh's second-half kick-off out on the full.

Now a penalty in front, 8-all.

Blair

Coach
Nearly twenty minutes gone in second-half and I'm not hearing Johnson's name mentioned much.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Zelesniak seems a bit of a liabilty thus far. He dropped that bomb cold, Naiqama pounced, there goes our lead.

They look stronger now.

Burns

First Grade
That's a pretty bad error. Had been an average second half, had plenty of opportunities on Roosters line.

Blair

Coach
Nikorima brought on early to 'spark something'. But he's not up to the task, is he?

Benek

Juniors
This ones over now I think. Two quick tries by the chooks and it’s slipping away.

Blair

Coach
This ones over now I think. Two quick tries by the chooks and it’s slipping away.
20-14 but.

However, they're pounding our line and we keep making errors. That arthars knock-on a metre out from our line, sheeesh.

Last edited:

Blair

Coach
Old mate the Bunker, eh? With the game on the line, they win a CC against a Chooks' knock-on. Where was Chanel's foot supposed to go?

22-14, them. Nine mins left.

Latest posts