What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Sharks rd 15

Wow :(

Good effort, but better team won

Refs a bit all over the place, some strange calls both ways but more against us

Harris doesn't look good
What calls went our way?
Hiku ball pulled our by Sharks closest but still obvious.
We didn't help but some of it was terrible and I have tried to lay off the refs this year but some things shameful.
And made worse by points resulting after the calls.

Alan Johnson

Juniors
I mean, you can't pull a try back on a line ball but that wasn't a line ball.

The second 20 minutes of the first half were dire. The structure collapsed. We looked okay in the second but then errors and penalties sapped the momentum. At least we weren't belted.

refs were a f**king disgrace. lost us the game
Hate blaming refs for losing.
If we don't drop the ball as much we don't give them a shot.
If Luke, who must have known he was offside didnt come inside the 10m as he didn't effect Holmes at all.
If Mannering falls in the ball.

But 14 of their points came directly off some rat shit calls.
No advantage off 10m run forward and attempting to score a try.
Satae bad play the ball when Gallen second effort ( wouldn't have been down our end to take the 2 points)
Beale who didnt change line and only eyes for ball.
1-2m forward pass for Lee to score winner.

vvvrulz

Coach
Refs hindered us and contributed heavily to the loss, but make no mistake we were generally *not* good.

After handing down two soft tries the Sharkies tightened up and we were devoid of ideas and never really looked like scoring since. Lots of silly mistakes and relied too much on RTS's individual brilliance; both the Lee tries were shocking defensive efforts. We won't win playoff games with that performance.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Dear referees: get f**ked. Regards, me and my cat.

P.S. I’ll be forwarding you the vet bill, I kicked the poor bastard off the balcony in disgust when you missed that last forward pass.

Diesel

Referee
Those refs will be rewarded with the match of the round next week. No way will they be dropped.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I don’t even get the Luke call. Surely the knock on stands? Like had no influence on play til that happened.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Also, we REALLY missed Ken and Fus tonight. The forwards weren’t that bad but our whole go forward starts with those two. They need to coach other guys to fill in there when they not available. Kata and Gelling look most capable.

Dear referees: get f**ked. Regards, me and my cat.

P.S. I’ll be forwarding you the vet bill, I kicked the poor bastard off the balcony in disgust when you missed that last forward pass.

Worst feeling of all our lost games.

Went up like a screaming school girl when Luke scored under the posts.
Thinking we had won a game I didn't think we would win

To feeling rat shit after Mannering spent tidy up, Sharks score in the corner to an obvious forward pass!!!!

Also, we REALLY missed Ken and Fus tonight. The forwards weren’t that bad but our whole go forward starts with those two. They need to coach other guys to fill in there when they not available. Kata and Gelling look most capable.
BIG TIME.

And I have no idea what the 3rd tackle kick option was about in first half.
Turning Sharks around to tire them out? Holmes nearly ran them back onside first tackle.

How do we seriously get the forward pass out of the game?
Refs and touchies can't seem to pick them up?

What technology is possible to solve it?

We have GPS on all players.
We must be able to pick up momentum before pass and direction passed out of hands somehow.

We can all see replays it went forward, shit even all bias Aussie commentators called it (Lewis clearly tounge in cheek said fine), but the multimillion dollar bunker cant.