What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Souffffffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

phantom1969

Juniors
Give 'em hell lads.

Saddam Hussein had more chance against the free world than the rorting filth have in the 2008 finals.

Stop wasting everybodys time you tri-colour tools.

Hey Dave.....

DO you wear "Were back" stickers on your head.....

Cause sonny real teams like us were never gone.....

Enjoy Nana Glenn you tools......:lol::lol::lol:

Nemesis

Bench
Really, where was the yawn......

Did your feeble mind forget to put it in.......:shock:

Never mind.....I picked up a new newspaper today.....are you ineed of a blanket??.......

Us feathered f**k-knuckles are always out ot help the less fortunate......

We homo-sapiens communicate via speech and writing, unlike you feathered f**k-knuckle neanderthals who still use pictures to communicate, just like the paintings on your cave walls.

Nemesis

Bench
Well you ought to know.....Your fearless leader is the biggest piece of filthy scum that ever walked the earth.......and it seems to have rubbed off......

But do you have the guts to tell him that in person feathered f**k-knuckle?.... I think not.

phantom1969

Juniors
But do you have the guts to tell him that in person feathered f**k-knuckle?.... I think not.

Hell yeah......

Bring the phonechucker over......

Can't act....

Can't sing....

Wastes his money on a team of nothings.......

I have plenty of intestinal fortitude.......how about you Rustys Biatch........Do you bend over for the drummer boy.......:lol:

Nemesis

Bench
You are hilarious......

Who needs to go to a circus when you have the freaks come right to you......

Need a blanket........:crazy:

Assuming that you're old enough to shave feathered f**k-knuckle, next time you do I suggest that you stand a bit closer to the razor.

Nemesis

Bench
Hell yeah......

Bring the phonechucker over......

Can't act....

Can't sing....

Wastes his money on a team of nothings.......

I have plenty of intestinal fortitude.......how about you Rustys Biatch........Do you bend over for the drummer boy.......:lol:

In all good conscience, in this battle of wits I cannot continue to fight an unarmed feathered f**k-knucle like yourself... yawn, goodnight.

Monk

Referee
Not another one.. yawn! Take heart though, because someday you'll go a long way... if you catch the right train.

i was serious. the dino looking thing in your avatar, is it a robot or hand puppet?

Monk

Referee
Give 'em hell lads.

Saddam Hussein had more chance against the free world than the rorting filth have in the 2008 finals.

hi dave, care for another rhyming battle?

phantom1969

Juniors
Assuming that you're old enough to shave feathered f**k-knuckle, next time you do I suggest that you stand a bit closer to the razor.

At least I can afford one......

You see I have a JOB......sorry to swear in your vicinity, but it had to be said........

STSAE

Juniors
I own a company feathered f**k-knuckle, but I'm glad you have your little JOB. Yawn, goodnight.

What Firepooper??????:lol:

I own something, your arse from now on.

Now bend for your goodnight kiss, my love.:lol:

:lol::lol:

STSAE

Juniors
Give 'em hell lads.

DaveyBoy back to the sand pit, the deadfern beach, the new jack ghetto, the cloverfield, you arsebandit.

Did you cry hard the other night mate????:lol:

Nemesis

Bench
What Firepooper??????:lol:

I own something, your arse from now on.

Now bend for your goodnight kiss, my love.:lol:

Another fearthered f**k-knuckle!... the only thing you own is your IQ of 5. Get ready to bend over for the Dragons feathered f**k-knuckle.

Nemesis

Bench
i was serious. the dino looking thing in your avatar, is it a robot or hand puppet?

What a coincidence... I was going to ask you the same thing about your avatar. My avatar is that of a prehistoric rabbitsaurus whose DNA was recently discovered and scientists have since started to breed them again. Apparently, the rabbitsaurus has a voracious appetite for fowls, so authorities are concerned that all species of fowl may soon become extinct.

Status
Not open for further replies.