What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vs Storm rd 19

Green out Lino in.
Bunty back.
Good to see a bench with all forwards on it.

Hughes in for Storm.

Got a sunny day here, so will leave it in others hands again this weekend.

Will enjoy reading it after watching the recorded game.

Hoping for a win, but no confidence.
Harris missed out on both games against his old club and he again will be a big loss.

Let's see if we can take energy from last weeks game.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I'd be worried ab out what will happen later in this game, refs being kind to the Warriors so far but Melbourne will get their calls late

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Looks like a pretty even contest so far. Both teams a bit guilty of trying to do too much at times, resulting in silly errors.
Warriors looked tired in last 2 minutes but that pass off the ground by Munster when he had two tacklers on him never should have been let go.

Warriors to keep doing what they're doing and continue to not give away any dumb penalties and we could be in this, we look like were just one or two passes away from really clicking

Fufu Andronez

First Grade
Wow. Can someone have $10k ready so that Kearney can put the refs on blast?

Absolute shit that we as paying customers have to put up with this type of incompetence.

That being said, if we were more clinical, we would have been able to rise above the adversity. We need to get better

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Not too far off, just a lot of silly plays like Kata double movement, Tevaga going on with it when clearly offside, Papalii taking a dummy half run on the last, Fusitua and Beale both coming in on a bomb leaving Addo-Carr a channel outside etc. Not scoring off a string of penalties was a crucial part as well, especially the one early in the second half where they called that Johnson dropped ball a strip, could have been a real momentum call that one

Passing wasn't very crisp at times which stifled most of the opportunities, SJ looked a bit lost as well back running the ship

That play from Gavet in the first try was very, very lazy. Surprised by the lack of tries considering both centres were running up out of the line and getting fresh air constantly

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Refs are ruining most game now

If you have to blame the ref for a loss, you didn't do enough to deserve the win.

We had a few calls go our way in the first half, then it evened out in the end.

I don't get that the first kick to Fusi resulted in a try, then we didn't bother trying it again?
We did a lot well...almost no silly penalties! I think this is the biggest thing for me, we were pretty poor in our execution and had some poor defensive reads, but by not giving silly penalties away, we were in the ball game against the best team in the comp up until the last second...

A few players coming back in the coming weeks should really shore up some of our defensive issues, and hopefully with some time for the Beale/Fusi combination to gel, I think we're looking okay for a top 4 or 5 spot

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I’m not sure what the supposed outrageous refereeing calls were.

Maybe a marginal high tackle by Smith, but Maumalo had already f**ked up trying to play the ball when he wasn’t tackled

The penalty against Blair was maybe marginal too but I just wish he would stop doing that shit, he is begging to be penalised

Benek

Juniors
For the me the whole game hinged on Luke. The second be left the field we look rudderless and pedestrian. I don't think I realised until today how much he steers us around. At the end of the game we got our chances but nobody knew what to do.

Latest posts