What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vs Tigers Rd 16 2022

Blair

Coach
The homecoming.

Just under four hours till kick-off, the first fans will be gathering outside the gates!

Blair

Coach
There won't be a dry-eye in the house when Dobbyn sings 'Loyal'!

It's March 1995 all over again.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Looking forward to it this afternoon, although all the pre match will probably be ruined on Sky with the inane dribblings of Blair and co rather than the entertainment

Nearly tempted to get out my old Warriors kit

Blair

Coach
All polyester, have a signed 95 one which I don’t wear, the red Vodafone one and also the one that was silver and black hoops
Here I am getting all nostslgic! I remember Warriors gear turning up on the shelves at places like The Warehouse. We've had great jerseys, nice jerseys, but also too much rubbish.

Back to the future...this is the first Warriors game since 2019 where I've had to confirm local (i.e. NZ!) kick-off time! So I'm not in danger of missing it.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Here I am getting all nostslgic! I remember Warriors gear turning up on the shelves at places like The Warehouse. We've had great jerseys, nice jerseys, but also too much rubbish.

Back to the future...this is the first Warriors game since 2019 where I've had to confirm local (i.e. NZ!) kick-off time! So I'm not in danger of missing it.

When Manly disappeared I went for the Warriors for a couple of years, luckily that was the grand final run time

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
As expected instead of the decent build up going on in the background we have to listen to dribble

Lol they made Shaun sit in the tunnel and watch old highlights of himself at Mt Smart. “I was actually a bit of a freak eh”

Blair

Coach
As expected instead of the decent build up going on in the background we have to listen to dribble

Lol they made Shaun sit in the tunnel and watch old highlights of himself at Mt Smart. “I was actually a bit of a freak eh”
Are they trying to psychologically torture the poor guy? We better get this game going, it's all getting a bit silly.

Less than ten mins till kick-off...let's get the bastard started.

Egan with a break and CHT clips his ankles and falls giving nose support.

Jazz loses it next play. Tackle looked high, he stayed down, no call.

Taken off for HIA a minute later.

Montoya taken in the air.

Tigers give away multiple 6 agains inside their 10.

SJ stuffs up a grubber then a pass to Montoya knocked on.

Tigers take out player going for kicker.

CHT grubber regathered for 6.

SJ pass touched in flight.

Aitken offload to Tigers but they called offside again!

Egan from dummy half gets it this time.
Taken off by bunker. Apparently plenty of evidence there!!!