What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA BEARS

It’s an opinion not a fact. Try to learn and understand the difference.
Kind of is a fact considering we got a bloke who was a known detractor for years with a Bear as his profile avatar now. Kudos to him.

And another bloke who couldn’t compute the reality of how this was going to unfold (no matter how many times things were posted about it) now being acceptive of how it has unfolded. Kudos to him too.

Now your opinion or Greeny’s that isn’t overly important in the grand scheme of things. (No offence, you do you) but I can understand what you’re saying too (I won’t deny that not everyone has come around to it).

Matt_CBY

Juniors
You can, without posting your feeling about it, it's like when people are reading a menu out loud.. ffs keep it in your head
This whole website is just articles that are behinds paywalls and peoples feelings about topics. No different.

But feel free to take your advice and keep your feedback in your head.

Vlad59

Bench
Kind of is a fact considering we got a bloke who was a known detractor for years with a Bear as his profile avatar now. Kudos to him.

And another bloke who couldn’t compute the reality of how this was going to unfold (no matter how many times things were posted about it) now being acceptive of how it has unfolded. Kudos to him too.

Now your opinion or Greeny’s that isn’t overly important in the grand scheme of things. (No offence, you do you) but I can understand what you’re saying too (I won’t deny that not everyone has come around to it).
My opinion matters as much as anybody else’s here. Not much. The fact is that allowing a parasite like the bears into the Perth bid annoyed a lot of people who take expansion seriously. That it will happen is annoying but has to be accepted. I hope the association is brief.

My opinion matters as much as anybody else’s here. Not much. The fact is that allowing a parasite like the bears into the Perth bid annoyed a lot of people who take expansion seriously. That it will happen is annoying but has to be accepted. I hope the association is brief.
Remember when Sharks took cash from Dragons to stay afloat only to then try to vote them out of the comp?

Remember when Sharks allowed a doctor to systematically cheat by providing their players at the time illegal substances, which the club knew about?

You want to talk about parasites then put a mirror in your toilet and look into the bowl.

Vlad59

Bench
Remember when Sharks took cash from Dragons to stay afloat only to then try to vote them out of the comp?

Remember when Sharks allowed a doctor to systematically cheat by providing their players at the time illegal substances?

You want to talk about parasites then put a mirror in your toilet and look into the bowl.
Oh dear we are triggered aren’t we? The sharks have remained a first grade entity throughout all of those years. Plenty other clubs have done as bad and a lot worse than us. We survived it all. You didn’t. That’s the difference.

Oh dear we are triggered aren’t we? The sharks have remained a first grade entity throughout all of those years. Plenty other clubs have done as bad and a lot worse than us. We survived it all. You didn’t. That’s the difference.
Not triggered at all. Comment I made is in relation to your parasite comment.

It’s laughable that a bozo like yourself can call any club a parasite considering the “rich” history of the Sharks.

Vlad59

Bench
Not triggered at all. Comment I made is in relation to your parasite comment.

It’s laughable that a bozo like yourself can call any club a parasite considering the “rich” history of the Sharks.
Yep triggered. Your club was demoted to nsw cup because it deserved it and had no survival instincts. We survived through pure bloody mindedness despite the poor administration that plagued the club. We are now in great shape financially, have huge juniors and a great leadership team. We are thriving. And we remain the Cronulla Sharks. Your club is a parasite feeding off the hard work of a bid located literally thousands of kilometres from your tiny failed entity.

Yep triggered. Your club was demoted to nsw cup because it deserved it and had no survival instincts. We survived through pure bloody mindedness despite the poor administration that plagued the club. We are now in great shape financially, have huge juniors and a great leadership team. We are thriving. And we remain the Cronulla Sharks. Your club is a parasite feeding off the hard work of a bid located literally thousands of kilometres from your tiny failed entity.

Sharks survived by screwing people and other clubs over. Don’t try to change your real parasitic and cheating clubs history mate that you need to try validate yourself now. You’re a funny old fart.

Keep yelling at clouds 😂

Vlad59

Bench
Sharks survived by screwing people and other clubs over. Don’t try to change your real parasitic and cheating clubs history mate that you need to try validate yourself now. You’re a funny old fart.

Keep yelling at clouds 😂
Keep spitting it out mate. It’s great to watch. Your club doesn’t deserve anything as it didn’t have the culture to survive. So it leaches on and diminishes a genuine bid. That is a fact. Sharkies are going great guns mate. You are fighting over scraps.

Keep spitting it out mate. It’s great to watch. Your club doesn’t deserve anything as it didn’t have the culture to survive. So it leaches on and diminishes a genuine bid. That is a fact. Sharkies are going great guns mate. You are fighting over scraps.
Definitely watching you deflect is great to watch.

Your stated facts deserve to sit next to the tooth fairy and the fridge where the steroids and peptides were kept, only one of those 3 things are real however.

Your misinformation that you take as credential to form an opinion to spew on this forum is good comedy. Reeks of someone who hasn’t stood out of their dusty house in a decade because they believe their car to be possessed.

Happy to keep pulling you up though, you won’t be the first senile old fart on this forum to be proven wrong.

Vlad59

Bench
Definitely watching you deflect is great to watch.

Your stated facts deserve to sit next to the tooth fairy and the fridge where the steroids and peptides were kept, only one of those 3 things are real however.

Your misinformation that you take as credential to form an opinion to spew on this forum is good comedy. Reeks of someone who hasn’t stood out of their dusty house in a decade because they believe their car to be possessed.

Happy to keep pulling you up though, you won’t be the first senile old fart on this forum to be proven wrong.
You haven’t produced one shred of evidence of me being wrong. Just bile and anger. Amusing to watch.