What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WA Reds merchandise

Perth Red

Post Whore
They actually do have a good range, just that they are not very good at selling it! At the merch stall at the June game they had loads of stuff, some WARL badged and some Reds badged plus some old SL Reds gear. Keep telling them they need an online store and to be able to sign up for membership via paypal online but falling on deaf ears. I even offered to sell some stuff through the Red Army ebay store but no takers. :(

Supposedly having an online store via the WARL website soon but not holding my breath!

They actually do have a good range, just that they are not very good at selling it! At the merch stall at the June game they had loads of stuff, some WARL badged and some Reds badged plus some old SL Reds gear. Keep telling them they need an online store and to be able to sign up for membership via paypal online but falling on deaf ears. I even offered to sell some stuff through the Red Army ebay store but no takers. :(

Supposedly having an online store via the WARL website soon but not holding my breath!

Not very good at listening then. Dale Christy seems to be the one responsible for this.

joondalup_giant

Staff member
WA REDS ONLINE STORE LAUNCHED
by dchristy
December 5th, 2011
The WA Reds and the WARL are pleased to announce the launch of our new online shop. The online shop will sell a variety of items. Catergories will include 2012 Team Wear and 2012 Merchandise also to be added shortly will be 2012 Reds Memberships available for purchase online and in 2012 supporters will be able to purchase the WA Reds Replica Jersey with both child and adult sizes to be made available.

Local clubs and schools will also be able to benifit from the online facility as they will be able to purchase all those training essentials* – Footballs, Markers, Carry bags, Agility poles and much more…….

Get in early to get your pre christmas delivery ‘click’ store for more infomation.

Online store is up n running, just in time 4 Christmas!

http://warugbyleague.com.au/store/

Perth Red

Post Whore
Really like this hoodie, need a better design cap and I would like to see a range of "Bring Back The Reds to the NRL" merchandise developed for next year.

hoodie-1024x375.png