What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade Graham future

Ozzi_78

First Grade
He has done it all. I’d love him at the club but he doesn’t have to prove anything to the club or fans

snout

First Grade
Gone is the little shimmy which leaves his defender as he takes off up the park.
Gone is the rush in to blindside the ballplayer with such ferocity that its a spill and turnover.
Gone are quick hands that draws and passes.
Gone is the left foot kick that more times than not gets a repeat or the fullback trapped a metre out.
Gone is the aura that made him a SOO/roo contender and gone are the weekly plaudits for another skilful brutal performance.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Gone is the little shimmy which leaves his defender as he takes off up the park.
Gone is the rush in to blindside the ballplayer with such ferocity that its a spill and turnover.
Gone are quick hands that draws and passes.
Gone is the left foot kick that more times than not gets a repeat or the fullback trapped a metre out.
Gone is the aura that made him a SOO/roo contender and gone are the weekly plaudits for another skilful brutal performance.

Is that a yes?

carinashark

First Grade
I’ve been a fan ever since he played against us for the Panthers. He had a long golden period with the club. We are all the better as club For his input. But health and family come first and it’s not like we need him for the finals.

sladden road

Juniors
Reading between a few lines I reckon it’s not necessarily football related his form slump.

Add the head knocks, retire Wado. You have been a great merkin who belongs in the late 80s early 90s
Kinda like a modern day Gavin Miller… not as good as Miller, but close.

miller was all time

Tiger Shark

Bench
He’s spoken of the desire to play in France so can’t see him giving it up just yet without attempting to fix his technique after a short hiatus

Wade, it’s not worth persisting with your career now with so many knocks and so easily beIng effected from those knocks.

You have nothing left to prove or achieve. You’ve won a Premiership you’ve represented and you’ve had a long NRL career. Think of your family and life after footy.

If you don’t think this is serious go and have a chat to Steve Mortimers family or Ray Prices family.

Weaponhead

Coach
Taking a break and getting advice sounds like a smart move. James Graham had an interesting take when he said that he decided to prioritise the present for the future. Its a tough call as another couple of seasons is worth a million bucks which sets the family up. It also increases the risk of incapacity in the longer term.

Life has a 100% fatality rate and many people have debilitating effects from work in later years but few will make the coin that Wade is making. Then again, not much use having coin if your brain is mush.

Inferno

Coach
He's done it all and has nothing left to prove. He's only 30 but its an old 30 given the age he debuted. This is actually his 13th year of first grade.

I think he should give it away but I'd be lying if I said his dip in form didn't inform my opinion to some degree.