What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade Graham future

bluefox68

Staff member
Back to the main purpose of the thread…

What is encouraging is that, as fans, the prospect of losing Wade is not as devastating as it would’ve been 2 years ago.

The future still looks bright!

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Back to the main purpose of the thread…

What is encouraging is that, as fans, the prospect of losing Wade is not as devastating as it would’ve been 2 years ago.

The future still looks bright!
Get ya broom out moddy, place is turning into a mangrove.

Marchad

Juniors
From 6pm tonight! Anyone else sick of the BS yet!?
Btw t'was never a Qtard Why would anyone respect the ex Pres who initiated Operation Warp Speed? The emergency experimental jab that will end up killing more than Covid ever will? But then you're all sure to rush out and get it because you'll try anything to try and stop death from such a deadly virus that has over 99.7 survival rate!
100% survival rate for people under the age of twenty in Australia.

Marchad

Juniors
Ok smart guy -How many deaths from Covid in Australia this year compared to number of deaths of vaccinated individuals according to TGA? Anyway this will be my last post re the plandemic and Govt response
DILLIGAF about how the rest of you in here feel? Enjoy the new normal of Medical tyranny!
318 as of Thursday in Australia have died from the jab. 0 from Covid since the start of the year.

R-15-3

Juniors
I love how anti COVID f**k tards use Australian numbers of deaths as to why it’s not a problem and we don’t need lockdowns, vaccines or Masks our numbers are the way they are because of everything we have in place. Give us the numbers from country’s that haven’t gone to the extremes we have as to why we should follow their lead.

Marchad

Juniors
I love how anti COVID f**k tards use Australian numbers of deaths as to why it’s not a problem and we don’t need lockdowns, vaccines or Masks our numbers are the way they are because of everything we have in place. Give us the numbers from country’s that haven’t gone to the extremes we have as to why we should follow their lead.

318 as of Thursday in Australia have died from the jab. 0 from Covid since the start of the year.
318 died "after the jab" Maybe its a big conspiracy and they died from the jab, But out of the hundreds of thousands that got it , How many would have died anyway from pre-existing things ? I dont know and doubt you do either but I do beleive if that was a significant no of deaths that could be atributed to the jab there would be more outcry from health professionals.

Chimp

Juniors
Remember when Wade was always talked about for Origin?

Those days are gone.
Remember when Wade used to hit so hard, if the opposition had Covid, he’d knock it straight outta their lungs….

Those days are loooooong gone.

seriously, when was the last time Wade absolutely belted someone in defence, or skittled someone in attack. His impact has been meh for a good few years.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Or worse, were not able to go to the extremes of a wealthy Western country.

Those with no Medicare (or similar), those that charged people for testing and vaccines, those who had NO access to simple testing. Those we hear nothing about because they are so remote and forgotten.

We can never grasp how bad this is and has been by using confirmation bias and cherry picking isolated stats to suit the argument.

Marchad, I know you were just posting stats, so I'm not targetting you