What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wade McKinnon & Masada Iosefa

stompin

Juniors
Apparently there is to be an announcement made this afternoon

Wade McKinnon has resigned, and Masada Iosefa has joined the club.

This is via Twitter.

I think Politoni looked sharp, and I have never been a fan of McKinnon..

Discuss..

Magpie Tragic

Juniors
Apparently there is to be an announcement made this afternoon

Wade McKinnon has resigned, and Masada Iosefa has joined the club.

This is via Twitter.

I think Politoni looked sharp, and I have never been a fan of McKinnon..

Discuss..

McKinnon = No, No, No, No, No thanks
Iosefa = Why ????? "Please explain"

I agree, Politoni looked ok & ditto your comments about the statue.

Iosefa could play half in a pinch, and I wouldn't be against the signing if a.) we didn't already have two players capable of the job in Humble and Politoni, and b.) Sheens would never f**king pick him at halfback anyway.

McKinnon is far better than Moltzen, and Nofoaluma would have probably had a shot already if he didn't have a poor attitude.

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Wouldn't be surprised if they were in secret talks with John Morris for a surprise return at half.

Tiger05

First Grade
You're f#*ken dreamin!!!:crazy:

Yep. McKinnon was pretty close to the worst fullback I have ever seen at the club. Moltzen at his absolute worst is so much better than McKinnon it isn't funny.

If your opinion is that McKinnon > Moltzen you fit into one of two categories:-

1. McKinnon's homosexual lover
2. McKinnon's mum

Yep. McKinnon was pretty close to the worst fullback I have ever seen at the club. Moltzen at his absolute worst is so much better than McKinnon it isn't funny.

If your opinion is that McKinnon > Moltzen you fit into one of two categories:-

1. McKinnon's homosexual lover
2. McKinnon's mum

Is this what you do when people don't see things your way? Recede into the mindset of a 12 year old and insinuate they're gay or a "stupid f**king moron" (as you so eloquently put it,) rather than debate the topic like an adult?

Once again, this proves you offer no rational thought to anything you post on here.

Tiger05

First Grade
Is this what you do when people don't see things your way? Recede into the mindset of a 12 year old and insinuate they're gay or a "stupid f**king moron" (as you so eloquently put it,) rather than debate the topic like an adult?

Yep - I think it works pretty well.

Tiger05

First Grade
Lets all pray that the McKinnon story was a beat up.

Personally I don't think Sheens and the recruitment and retention team are stupid enough to resign him.

T.T

Juniors
it hasnt actually been confirmed by the club has it? only pettybourne, thompson and iosefa has

Tiger05

First Grade
it hasnt actually been confirmed by the club has it? only pettybourne, thompson and iosefa has

I think a couple of signings have been confirmed but McKinnon wasn't one of those signings. I'm hopeful that means he isn't coming.