What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Waerea-Hargreaves

firechild

First Grade
There are much dirtier.

Take Hargreaves, muliply him by 10, deep fry him and then cover him in powdered sugar and microwave him for 6 minutes (on high - 1100kw oven) and you have Steve Matai.

And even then he'd still look like a saint compared to Cam Smith.

betcats

Referee
19730-charizard.png

Looks a bit like JWH.

POPEYE

Coach
Leave him alone. We need another Carroll to liven the forward set up . . . League needs less brains and good looks I say

RABK

Referee
I've always liked JWH. Runs hard and tries to smash someone every tackle. He's definitely a troll and gives plenty of lip and niggle in tackles but never backs down when he gets a reaction.

The problem I had with JWH after he scored that try on Monday night, was that his first instinct was to start a fight/scuffle, rather than rush back and get as much time as possible to possibly win the game.

In hindsight, it didn't matter, and the Roosters enabled us a great LOL@50UFF$, but I would have liked him to hustle back to his position rather than look after his own grubby needs.

Latest posts