What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wallabies destroy U.S.A, nobody surprised

Goddy

Juniors
67 - 5 was the final score. No wonder the U.S clings to their international Basketball side like a baby to its bottle.

Always fun to witness the U.S get raped, no matter what Sport it is.

Butters

Bench
Bit harsh. They played pretty good for the first 25 or so minutes and it was apparently their B team.

Berrick Barnes must be in the Wallabies best side. They played so much better with him on.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I thought we should just be satisfied with the Tri Nations after the first 10 minutes as we couldn't hang onto the ball but we got our act together as the game went on.

Not much of a guide though as this was not the yanks strongest team so the score line was on par, nothing more than that.

jc155776

Coach
Best thing to come from the USA game was an injury to Pat McCabe.

Bring in some centres with speed and a second decent 7 in Robinson!

aqua_duck

Coach
67 - 5 was the final score. No wonder the U.S clings to their international Basketball side like a baby to its bottle.

Always fun to witness the U.S get raped, no matter what Sport it is.

I'm sure all Americans will be devastated

Best thing to come from the USA game was an injury to Pat McCabe.

Bring in some centres with speed and a second decent 7 in Robinson!
That's pretty harsh on McCabe. He's been one of our better performers. Before he came along, we lacked anyone who could run hard, straighten up the attack and make the advantage line. On the positive side, it gives Barnes a chance to cement the number 12 position and god knows we need another goal kicking option, though i'd personally like to see O'Connor at 12. Faingaa's concussion is timely though. He's been awful the last couple of outings which is a shame because i am a big fan, but he had to go.

Latest posts