What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warblings

snout

First Grade
We won the 2nd half. Congrats. Says a lot about this group to stay in the contest at 20 blot.
But the slater try under the sticks on halftime ended the contest.

Good year. 12 other sides would love to be us. We remain one of the very top sides in the comp.
But need a shake up to go to the next level.

Who the f**k is slaters dumbfark of a missus? Mustve let the kids loose on the field right on the siren when 100kg+ men are are playing a contact sport. And then puts her head on national tv butting in the middle of an interview. f**k off.

Seggy. Time is up. So much to offer but refuses to do whats needed when coming off the bench. Suck it up princess. Its a team game. Not golf.

Wade means too much to us when we reach this stage. Nobody in the squad can do what he does so we drop to a standard which cant win the title.
Our trie chance at the title went with his knee.

Rugby league is probably the most exciting sport in the world. But its drawback is the open interpretation to every single play. Unlike tennis where the ball is either in or out. It either hits the net or not, RL need to develop a robot which can adjudicate as we have franchises like storm and broncos which continue to be viewed favourably by the refs.
Not sour grapes.
Just a fact.

The future looks bright. Lewie. Jesse. Seggy. Edrick. Gone.
A host of youngsters who are shining in lower grades and at the jets needs to be ushered in starting November 1.
We fell short this year with an old and tested bunch.
We need new faces. New enthusiasm.
New era.
Exciting.

Billy looks like being rubbed out of the GF for his shoulder charge.
Fair call for this dickhead and a team who have gotten away with bending the rules for over a decade.
Justice.
Karma.
Appropriate.

Moylan. Definately a pass mark for the season but fullback will ALWAYS be his best spot.
Always.

Last edited:

snout

First Grade
...and.
In a sport where momentum and building pressure are king - great opening set. Making yards and getting to a good kick.
A good chase.
A great defensive set saw them kicking from their 40.
Our tails up. We had come to play.

Loots drop and the air went out of the balloon.
You could feel it and they went straight on the attack and soon led 2 nil.

If he dont drop it.....we are having our 5th on their line.
Maybe even opening the scoring.

Beauty of sport.

Games turn on a dime

Last edited:

Weaponhead

Coach
Big decisions for the Flange on refreshing the team. Need some top level edge backrowers to replace Lewis and Wade (half the season). Got the front row to do well. Need a bit more speed out wide.

We were busted and needed a lot to go right to win this. Wasn't to be.

I thought Brailey was excellent tonight. Defended very well.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I think we carried more injuries into the finals that were seen yes Gall & Wade stood out as injured.

No way Fifita, Lewis for sure both look busted, Ramien & Leutele also didnt come back like before injured, we were down to bare bones in players.

Yes we need a shakeup, we have some good players coming through and they will get there chance next year, i think our backs should be ok, though have serious doubts on Dugan now, we may have basket case there.

We need edge forward hopefully that is Nikora but will be big ask in first season in top grade

Card Shark

Immortal
Loots drop and the air went out of the balloon.
You could feel it and they went straight on the attack and soon led 2 nil.

If he dont drop it.....we are having our 5th on the line.
Maybe even opening the scoring.
Beauty of sport.

Games turn on a dime

Did it what.

Sign of a tired team.

txta2

Bench
In the end ,buying Duges is a massive fkup. To many injuries, to much salary cap

Frenzy.

Immortal
I think we carried more injuries into the finals that were seen yes Gall & Wade stood out as injured.

No way Fifita, Lewis for sure both look busted, Ramien & Leutele also didnt come back like before injured, we were down to bare bones in players.

Yes we need a shakeup, we have some good players coming through and they will get there chance next year, i think our backs should be ok, though have serious doubts on Dugan now, we may have basket case there.

We need edge forward hopefully that is Nikora but will be big ask in first season in top grade

I know they did. Got word on Thursday that as many as 6 were at 80% or less.

Feefs has been playing all year with a serious knee problem apparently.

Frenzy.

Immortal

Also, Nikora should of played last night. Lewis was phuqued. Even his concentration was affected. Poor choice for captain as well IMO.

carcharias

Immortal
Be f**king sneaky motherf**ker of a bloke to pinch that bizarre looking storm player Smith.
Not cam
The caveman dude

Cmon Flano

Frenzy.

Immortal
Frenzy thats my job picking rookies for the team lol

Yeah but I suggested it before the game. No guarantee he would of had impact of course but I thought he would bring some “unknown”. Phuque knows we needed some unknown last night.