What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warm up game last night

Can anyone tell me anything about it? I think it was an indigenous under 16s game - NSW v QLD. Can anyone tell me who won and what the quality was like?

renouf

Juniors
NSW won i believe..

IMGP0340_resize_resize.JPG

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Warm up game? There was one played at Aussie around 8pm last night. Some team from Pommieland won it 23-12, but they had a Pommie ref doing them a few favours all night. Some amateur was coaching Australia too.

;-)

innsaneink

Referee
NSW led about 24-0 at half time, then went to sleep and QLD came back to about 24-12, but then NSW ran away with it and won something like 38-16.

Prop Matt Mundine went well as did the half Neenan Simpson (Thurston clone) for the blues.

Some big big hits early, towards the end of the game the rules went out the window and they threw it around, some very skilful players on show

NPK

Bench
Indigenous game eh?
Are you eligible if you have an aboriginal grand-parent? ;-)