What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warrington Hicks and Monas Thread

Dutchy

Immortal
Keeping track of our Manly boys progress here throughout the season.

Matches Played:

Hicks: 6
Monas: 6

Tries:

Hicks: 8
Monas: 1

Goals:

Hicks
Monas

FieldGoals:

Hicks:
Monas: 1

MoM performances:

Hicks:
Monas: 4

t-ba

Post Whore
I'm putting a pineapple on Monas for the Man of Steel before the odds shorten too much.

t-ba

Post Whore
33/1 in the preseason, but it's probably shortened. At work so I probably shouldn't look the odds up...

The_Englishman

Juniors
Last Sunday:

Warrington Wolves 38 - 18 Catalan Dragons

Hicks: 2 tries
Monas: 1 Try + match sponsors man of the match. (Not sure who got MOM in the League express newspaper).

Dutchy

Immortal
The_Englishman said:
Last Sunday:

Warrington Wolves 38 - 18 Catalan Dragons

Hicks: 2 tries
Monas: 1 Try + match sponsors man of the match. (Not sure who got MOM in the League express newspaper).

Cheers mate.

willvillain

Juniors
The_Englishman said:
Now Now there's no need for that. Wont let you know how they get on in future! ;-) ;-)

True, true.

Keep us updated champ. Do you guys want to take Orford in a year or so?

roughyedspud

Coach
theres one on rlfans.com

i noticed monas during last season,especially during the play offs when he got knocked out yet dragged manly through one of the games...semi final?...if he was a brit he would have repped years ago....

Dutchy

Immortal
roughyedspud said:
theres one on rlfans.com

i noticed monas during last season,especially during the play offs when he got knocked out yet dragged manly through one of the games...semi final?...if he was a brit he would have repped years ago....

Should have done the same over here.

The_Englishman

Juniors
Hi Guys.

Last night:

Warrington 32 - 20 Wigan

Hicks got himself another try but for once Monaghan didnt get man of the match!. Both played well again though.

The_Englishman

Juniors
The_Englishman said:
Hi Guys.

Last night:

Warrington 32 - 20 Wigan

Hicks got himself another try but for once Monaghan didnt get man of the match!. Both played well again though.

My mistake in a way actually, Monaghan didnt the Sky Sports man of the match but he did get the League Express Newspaper man of the match!

The_Englishman

Juniors
JS said:
so 1 and 1 again..first post updated

Cheers Pom :)

Your Welcome.

If you want to see any of the highlights from the BBC's Super League show it should be found here, click on the super league show icon and Warrington's match is first on. But it can only be viewed for another 4 or 5 days i think then it gets removed.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/categories/?filter=category%3AletterS

If you do watch you'll have to excuse Harry Gration's 'dazzling' top he's wearing and motormouth Robbie Paul.

Cheers.

The_Englishman

Juniors
willvillain said:
That video isn't open to residents outside the UK unfortunately.

Are there any other highlight sites?

Typical BBC.

Only other option I can think of is on the skysports website where you can watch the 'boots n all' show, but that might do the same as the BBC link.

Dutchy

Immortal
The_Englishman said:
Typical BBC.

Only other option I can think of is on the skysports website where you can watch the 'boots n all' show, but that might do the same as the BBC link.

No, it worked last year. The SkySports Booot N All show was how I watched Wakey highlights.