What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

jeffdragon

Bench
Forum readers.
Another 80 min of stress coming up.
With the dragons nothing comes easy.
But I have a conundrum.
I have a soccer game on a the same time.
Do I play or sit it out and go to Kogarah.
My heart says go to Kogarah but my head says go play my game.
Any thoughts.

Inisai Toga

Juniors
Forum readers.
Another 80 min of stress coming up.
With the dragons nothing comes easy.
But I have a conundrum.
I have a soccer game on a the same time.
Do I play or sit it out and go to Kogarah.
My heart says go to Kogarah but my head says go play my game.
Any thoughts.
I think you should definitely play soccer and the whole forum should go watch YOU play. It would be just the tonic everyone needs!
………. wait, do they have Golden Point?

Last edited:
Round 11, isn't it from this round on that players from outside your 30 are allowed to be selected? I agree with most about keeping Sloan, Junior and Sullo in the team giving them time to gel. But we also need to blood a couple of young gun forwards. Lawrie needs to go, been tried for over 2 years now and has never shown any improvement. Jaiyden Hunt, Coric, or MMolo deserve a shot.
Bird also, average, dumb player imo. I was never a fan of his even during his first stint with us.Was pissed off when we got him back, and now extended him. Could've done so much better, needed to do so much better. Ryan Matterson would've been a perfect replacement for Bird.

Illusion

Bench
All the Warriors need to do is score first , then score a couple more and they win ...... Our team cant chase points ..... So when a team scores 3 trys as the Warriors can do, its all over red rover ......

slippery5

Juniors
Round 11, isn't it from this round on that players from outside your 30 are allowed to be selected? I agree with most about keeping Sloan, Junior and Sullo in the team giving them time to gel. But we also need to blood a couple of young gun forwards. Lawrie needs to go, been tried for over 2 years now and has never shown any improvement. Jaiyden Hunt, Coric, or MMolo deserve a shot.
Bird also, average, dumb player imo. I was never a fan of his even during his first stint with us.Was pissed off when we got him back, and now extended him. Could've done so much better, needed to do so much better. Ryan Matterson would've been a perfect replacement for Bird.
The only problem is, we just extended both Lawrie & Bird, both offer zilch.

I'm Hornby

Juniors
The only problem is, we just extended both Lawrie & Bird, both offer zilch.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the fact Lawrie has played 80 odd games without a try is a statement in itself. It shows he doesn't get anywhere near enough penetration a front rower should. Surely after that many games we should've seen at least one or two barge over tries per season. Wallace showed him how it's done last night.
Besides that he is a repeat offender every week for not being able to get out of the ruck and giving away six against, the sooner he is in the scrap heap the better off we will all be.

slippery5

Juniors
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the fact Lawrie has played 80 odd games without a try is a statement in itself. It shows he doesn't get anywhere near enough penetration a front rower should. Surely after that many games we should've seen at least one or two barge over tries per season. Wallace showed him how it's done last night.
Besides that he is a repeat offender every week for not being able to get out of the ruck and giving away six against, the sooner he is in the scrap heap the better off we will all be.
Lawrie was the direct reason they got 6 again on the 4th (I think) by laying too long on player & they scored 2-3 tackles later. FMD