What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

possm

Coach

NRL squad for Round 11 v Warriors –​

1. Cody Ramsey – sponsored by EFEX
2. Mat Feagai – sponsored by Aspec Masonry
3. Moses Suli – sponsored by Kingsgrove Sports Centre
4. Zac Lomax – sponsored by Floormania
5. Mikaele Ravalawa – sponsored by Wollongong Jetski
6. Talatau Amone – sponsored by Carinya Village – Jindabyne
7. Ben Hunt (c) – sponsored by Belle Property
18. Francis Molo – sponsored by Deicorp
9. Moses Mbye – sponsored by St George Food Distributors
10. Blake Lawrie – sponsored by Modus Projects
11. Jack Bird – sponsored by Gym Solutions
12. Jack Gosiewski – sponsored by Shire Steel and Fabrication
13. Jack de Belin – sponsored by TripADeal

Interchange:
14. Jayden Sullivan – sponsored by DEMOCO
15. Tariq Sims – sponsored by Jamesons Strata Management
16. Aaron Woods – sponsored by Professionals Padstow
17. Michael Molo – sponsored by TLE Alexandria
19. Tyrell Fuimaono
20. Tautau Moga
21. George Burgess
22. Tyrell Sloan
23. Josh Kerr
24. Jackson Ford
25. Jaiyden Hunt

Unavailable for selection –​

Billy Burns (foot) – indefinite
Andrew McCullough (thumb) – indefinite
Josh McGuire (groin) – Round 14
Jaydn Su'A (ankle) – indefinite
Good to see M Molo gain selection in the 17. I would love to see Matt Feagai have some minutes at fullback. He has impressed me with his confidence under the high ball, his return runs out of his red zeon, and the strength he displays in a tackle.

For me, Hunt should be a hooker and Sullivan at halfback.

Crush

Coach
Just looking at both teams 1-17, nothing really splits them. They have a better fullback.
Both coaches are shithouse and won’t have any game plan. It’s going to be a tight one, both teams will just try and complete sets. 12-10 or something like that.

The Friz

Juniors
Bird and Gjetski must be the worst 2nd row pairing in the league. Expect the big Warrior forwards to bust us wide open through the middle. I would have gone with Kerr and Sims to add some steel and Fui or J.Hunt on the bench.
Bird is a centre, 5/8 or bench utility, to use him in any other capacity just weakens the team.

Honestly, does Hook just throw all the names in a hat each week. FMD
The Warriors Pack is actually not that big . Harris, Aitken and Murchie back row.

kit66

Bench
Hook has lost it and lost me. How can a kid learn by continually being tossed around. Sure he has a mistake or 2 but his confidence is being shot and he is playing with fear. I’m seeing a Moylan situation occurring less the white lines

I'm hoping Sloan and Bud and possibly Amone too get pissed off enough to bail on Saints and sign on with Bennett so I can go follow the Dolphins. They might as well and I might as well because we'll never find any joy sticking with the Dragons. Nothing's going to change, the club is run by a bunch no-hopers, losers and hangers on and will continue to be a bottom of the ladder rabble for the foreseeable future. I envisage 2 more years of Hook and then 6 or so years of Dean Young. That's what we've go to look forward to.

redandwhite4evr

Juniors
Hook has lost it and lost me. How can a kid learn by continually being tossed around. Sure he has a mistake or 2 but his confidence is being shot and he is playing with fear. I’m seeing a Moylan situation occurring less the white lines
T will never be able to confidently play in damp, windy conditions again- continual dropping is your idea of "support" Hook?

I'm Hornby

Juniors
People can be upset about Sloane being dropped, but why not be happy that Ramsey is going to get a go at fullback?

If as fans we're fair dinkum about seeing the kids get a run in their preferred positions than surely there is no one more deserving of this than our 22 year old winger come fullback who selflessly played out of position while Dufty and Sloane were given a chance?

I'm sure what we can expect from Cody is that he will contest kicks and put his body on the line at the back. We know he has speed to burn as well.

Hoping Cody has a great dig and makes the jersey his and I hope Mick Molo packs some punch upfront too!

Crush

Coach
People can be upset about Sloane being dropped, but why not be happy that Ramsey is going to get a go at fullback?

If as fans we're fair dinkum about seeing the kids get a run in their preferred positions than surely there is no one more deserving of this than our 22 year old winger come fullback who selflessly played out of position while Dufty and Sloane were given a chance?

I'm sure what we can expect from Cody is that he will contest kicks and put his body on the line at the back. We know he has speed to burn as well.

Hoping Cody has a great dig and makes the jersey his and I hope Mick Molo packs some punch upfront too!
I’m happy to see Ramsey get a crack, hopefully he gets a good 4-6 weeks opportunity to nail down the spot. Best case scenario is he kills it and makes it impossible for Mbye to move back there.

mickeylane

Bench
I'm hoping Sloan and Bud and possibly Amone too get pissed off enough to bail on Saints and sign on with Bennett so I can go follow the Dolphins. They might as well and I might as well because we'll never find any joy sticking with the Dragons. Nothing's going to change, the club is run by a bunch no-hopers, losers and hangers on and will continue to be a bottom of the ladder rabble for the foreseeable future. I envisage 2 more years of Hook and then 6 or so years of Dean Young. That's what we've go to look forward to.
Have we got a f**king owner? Does he even know he owns a footy team? or is he in a convalescent home?
honestly can’t we set up a March .. I’ve still got a Sack Mary sign I can change to Sack Hook

Crush

Coach
Have we got a f**king owner? Does he even know he owns a footy team? or is he in a convalescent home?
honestly can’t we set up a March .. I’ve still got a Sack Mary sign I can change to Sack Hook
Why the outrage now?
I was more upset when Sloan was dropped for Mbye, at least now we are getting a look at a young bloke so we know what we have.
You never know Mickey, Ramsey could be a great fullback! He’s barely been given a go, let’s see how he goes.

Latest posts