What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

carltonsouth79

First Grade
Warriors have had lots of ball. Hopefully second stanza we can get a penalty or a six again to assist. The Molo’s have been good, Tariq working hard. Bird seems very lacklustre today.

ChocOConnor

Juniors
Can someone post the halftime penalties and 6 agains. How they get so
Many 6 agains and we can’t buy one is beyond me

dungay dragon

Juniors
2 teams battling for bottom four.
Piss poor.
What hope have you got when two of your premier players lead to warriors try assists ??????
Hunts woeful miss on Johnson
JDB dropping the ball first hit up after Ramsey try ...FMD
Matt F is a real talent BUT will have his papers marked if he cant successfully catch the high ball..
Surely the rub of the green will go our way in the 2nd half...it certailny didnt in the first half.....

Spazer

Juniors
We may not be the worst side in the comp but we are easily the dumbest football side by a landslide. Errors after points, set restarts late in the count, high tackles, forcing offloads in the wet, inability to tackle anyone going against the grain, just so stupid.

We are a side that does not like possession and it shows.

TruSaint

Referee
What hope have you got when two of your premier players lead to warriors try assists ??????
Hunts woeful miss on Johnson
JDB dropping the ball first hit up after Ramsey try ...FMD
Matt F is a real talent BUT will have his papers marked if he cant successfully catch the high ball..
Surely the rub of the green will go our way in the 2nd half...it certailny didnt in the first half.....

Yeah, but we are playing a tribute game for A LEGEND. NO f**kING EXCUSES.

Illusion

Bench
We are very very slow team especially around the pay the ball in defense and attack thats why teams get 6 again and we get none ......

BlackDuckSaint

Juniors
I'm pretty sure none of our forward have run over 40m which is just unacceptable. It is no wonder our backline looks so average when we just get consistently dominated through the middle.
Hook said our defence since the eels game has been good other than the second half against Melbourne. Granted, the scramble has been awesome, but DEFENCE has been meek. Over 50 missed tackles a game is never going to win you many games.

Trifili13

Juniors
Two piss poor teams. What I find interesting is what we are getting for spending the same salary cap as the top teams.

Mjab

Juniors
Both teams crap
will be lucky to win a couple more games this season
too many 6 agains and penalites late in the count
lots of pretty poor players for us

brissiedragon

Juniors
I'm amazed how easily we let teams roll forward compared to how badly we go forward. Half time stats:
461m to 740m run metres
139m to 268m post contact metres.
We really are a terrible defensive team.

jeffdragon

Bench
I'm pretty sure none of our forward have run over 40m which is just unacceptable. It is no wonder our backline looks so average when we just get consistently dominated through the middle.
Hook said our defence since the eels game has been good other than the second half against Melbourne. Granted, the scramble has been awesome, but DEFENCE has been meek. Over 50 missed tackles a game is never going to win you many games.
29 missed in first half.
Many led to a 2nd Warriors try.

Mickthedragon

Juniors
One would expect there would be a little more starch in their defensive linespeed and tackles, given the day. But haven't shown much of it yet