What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriorrs R11

Crush

Coach
Just got home, some fantastic performances.
Ramsey was flawless and added some speed.
Suli is an absolute beast, he is just a big fast dangerous lad out wide.
Sims put in and was huge in defence.
Overall a gritty performance in the second half, really happy with that win.
Nice touch to see Sims stick around and take so many pics with kids at the end, will be sad to see him leave the club.

Dragon David

First Grade
Sutton tried so hard to screw us. Hopefully Sutton gets stood down now for that non sin binning.
How was it not a sin binning? Even Walsh thought he was gone with his coy, guilty, peek look at the ref. Just a penalty - we were lucky to get even that under this ref. We do make too many errors though and if we had as much possession and field position as the Warriors we would have scored more I think.

Our discipline still is a lot of work in progress - just got to do the little things right and minimise errors boys and know how to close a game out by managing the game properly. Ben Hunt's field goal attempt with 35 seconds to go was a big no no and luckily we snuffed out the attack of the Warriors as they were passing the ball around like it was a hot potato. So many heart attack plays.

Dragon David

First Grade
Just got home, some fantastic performances.
Ramsey was flawless and added some speed.
Suli is an absolute beast, he is just a big fast dangerous lad out wide.
Sims put in and was huge in defence.
Overall a gritty performance in the second half, really happy with that win.
Nice touch to see Sims stick around and take so many pics with kids at the end, will be sad to see him leave the club.
So far so good with your day Crush. The election results are next on the agenda.

Illusion

Bench
How was it not a sin binning? Even Walsh thought he was gone with his coy, guilty, peek look at the ref. Just a penalty - we were lucky to get even that under this ref. We do make too many errors though and if we had as much possession and field position as the Warriors we would have scored more I think.

Our discipline still is a lot of work in progress - just got to do the little things right and minimise errors boys and know how to close a game out by managing the game properly. Ben Hunt's field goal attempt with 35 seconds to go was a big no no and luckily we snuffed out the attack of the Warriors as they were passing the ball around like it was a hot potato. So many heart attack plays.
We won and thats was about it ...... We played a team thats as bad as us ...... But a win is good .....

Last edited:

True_Believer

Juniors

Agreed. That's 2 guaranteed sin bins that haven't gone our way.

Also agree with the discipline. If we don't give away so many penalties or 6 again's, Warriors only score 1 try. It's what is killing us at the moment. Infringements late in the tackle count.

rasaint

Juniors
Baggy green you are one of the dwindling Zac fans left on the forum. Fair enough, I have my favourite players.
Disagree with Zac ‘ made a break’.

The blistering speed of Ramsey was the long range break. Inside pass to Amone who was tackled ( Amone rounded up quickly). Ramsey to dummy half and he again grabbed the initiative by drawing the remaining warriors line defenders to him. For once Zac’s lack of dash in his favour as he arrived late to accept take the pass from Ramsey with only fresh air in front of him and dive over.
In fairness, Zac chased the fumble ball for his 1 st try hard and good work. Also, Zac struggled his guts out in the ‘rolling maul’ late in the match to save a drop out. Zac is best served playing somewhere in the forwards imo.

VodkaSaint

Juniors
Back from the game, yeah baby , now ive having a few drinks, sooooo gooood.
Having said that, I dont Think Amone is the answer , he need to work on his speed, i though i was watching Corey Norman in the clear, not fast at all, and his kicking game is terrible

Latest posts