What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

rayroxon

Juniors
Hallatia said:
G'Day,
you guys are looking good so far, I loved Ray's article, GOLD!
should be a close one :D

Thanks for your kind words Hallatia, just trying to keep it interesting. Hope you guys don't mind some gamesmanship :)

It'll probably bite us in the ass if we meet you in the finals. We'll find you have it pinned to the wall to fire you guys up.

Although as a parting shot I didn't realise you guys were referee's also? :p

I dont read other teams articles tbh. I'll check it out

Just read it, should be good for a 85ish

rayroxon

Juniors
As long as it's 84 more than the Ninja's score I'll be happy.

Oooo...them's fighting words!!! Fight fight fight fight!

Hallatia

Referee
it's on!

A death ninja could easily beat a warrior anyway:p

I think Ray is trying to start the rivalry he talked about between the Ninjas and Warriors, I hope we line up against you guys again in the final

rayroxon

Juniors
A deaf ninja? He wouldn't even hear us coming :)

Yeah this is my poor attempt at starting a rivalry. 750 words is a lot and I started to run out of actual rivalries so I made a couple up. That hand ball thing never happened.

paulquinn49

Bench
rayroxon said:
A deaf ninja? He wouldn't even hear us coming :)

Yeah this is my poor attempt at starting a rivalry. 750 words is a lot and I started to run out of actual rivalries so I made a couple up. That hand ball thing never happened.

I urge the match referee to take this into consideration when marking the article. It is a disgrace.

God you guys have gotten worse without Robster

I make myself laugh sometimes

rayroxon

Juniors
paulquinn49 said:
I urge the match referee to take this into consideration when marking the article. It is a disgrace.

God you guys have gotten worse without Robster

:lol: He was the social solvent that held this team together...

Better not bag him out too much. He can read.

Jesbass

First Grade
PQ's right, Ray. Adding in that false story about handball just wasn't very Warriorlistic, and it reminds me of a half eaten cheeseburger that I saw lying in the gutter today.

On the bright side, that half eaten cheeseburger that I saw lying in the gutter today tasted pretty good...

rayroxon

Juniors
Peow Peow, you got me like a well timed roundhouse to the jaw but more succulent like a Wendy's hamburger that has a foot as a meat patty.

We've got to stop this sort of stuff...