What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors 2006 Team :)

Jesbass

First Grade
rayroxon said:
Peow Peow, you got me like a well timed roundhouse to the jaw but more succulent like a Wendy's hamburger that has a foot as a meat patty.

We've got to stop this sort of stuff...

Aww, really? But it's fun... :crazy:

rayroxon

Juniors
Looks like Robster's keeping an eye on us this season? Jealous much?

In case he needs to read the home team rules again, I'll post them here

[SIZE=+1]Home ground advantage[/SIZE]
This rule allows for one extra reserve player for home ground teams only and is optional. That is, the home team may have five (5) players plus three (3) reserves.
The visiting team is restricted to the usual five (5) players plus two (2) reserves.
This gives the home team a competitive edge while at the same time not disadvantaging a well organised visiting team.
It is not mandatory for the home team captain to name an eight player squad.
(Please note: unless stated otherwise, the home ground advantage rule should not apply to trial matches).

Jesbass

First Grade
[furrycat];4126585 said:
:lol:

I love you guys.

Mate, I was going to say something lame like "then join us", but I just saw your location: Fred's pants. It looks like you're already where you want to be... :shock:

Jesbass

First Grade
[furrycat];4126634 said:
I dont want to be here- I just cant get out :(

Try looking for one of these. It is the key to your freedom...

belt001-brown-chp-sm.jpg

Jesbass

First Grade
Alright, team...

Round 2 was a tough but narrow loss to last year's Premiers - only 5 points in it.

Let's bounce back against the Eels!

Round 3 started yesterday, (Sunday 13th April), and ends at 11PM NZT / 9PM AEST on Wednesday 23rd April.

Let me know whether or not you're available and willing to play. It's not a biggie if you can't, (but let me know anyway!), but the more depth we have for a game, the stronger the team we can field.

Carn, Warriors! Fire up! :D

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Does this weeks game against us double as a New Zealand selection trial game for the world cup?

How many current Kiwi players were in this match? lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Just announced by skinner in F7s mgt:

Full time extension due to Origin:

Thursday 3 July @ 9:00pm

:thumn

Jesbass

First Grade
Just announced by skinner in F7s mgt:

Full time extension due to Origin:

Thursday 3 July @ 9:00pm

:thumn

Hmm, you've been saying that a lot recently. No need to recycle for the sake of your post count, buddy! You're not becoming the Timmah of F7s, are you? :lol: j/k

Jesbass

First Grade
Skinner, just stumbled across your above post in an unrelated search. Feel free to merge it if you're in the mood. :)

Martli

Coach
Anyone still want to use this thread or should I unsticky it? (Got a lot of stickies up atm)