What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Awards 2024

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
Jersey Flegg Cup Emerging Player of the Year: Nganatatafu Vake
Jersey Flegg Cup Team Man of the Year: Alvin Chong Nee
Jersey Flegg Cup Player of the Year: Harry Durbin
New South Wales Cup Players’ Player of the Year | Moala Graham-Taufa
New South Wales Cup Player of the Year | Moala Graham-Taufa
New South Wales Team Man of the Year | Eddie Ieremia
One New Zealand Warriors People’s Choice | Mitchell Barnett
NRL Rookie of the Year | Jacob Laban
NRL Clubman of the Year | Luke Metcalf
NRL Players’ Player of the Year | Addin Fonua-Blake
Simon Mannering Medal | Mitchell Barnett

Wildest one for me is AFB for Players' Player, which means that our players voted for him. Really interesting.

Also that Roger was in the four finalists for the Mannering Medal. Pretty lean field when that's the case.

JJ

Immortal
Yeah the AFB choice makes me think a lot of the shit that was being chucked at him here may have been speculation and unwarranted. If he had an attitude problem it certainly wasn’t evident onfield.
Yep, lot of guessing from the outside with an illusion of information’, clearly AFB not viewed as a problem by his peers

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Yep, lot of guessing from the outside with an illusion of information’, clearly AFB not viewed as a problem by his peers
I feel like there’s been a lot of talk here about player attitudes etc this year that has been taken as fact but is speculation. I think some people overstate their club sources.

Latest posts