What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Circling Toby

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I’m hearing some pretty solid mail Warriors are about to throw big money to Toby and they want him now. The club better be onto this or else. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

fizman

Bench
I will be most upset if we lose Toby, this season will be a good one for him and the Club.

RL is so obvious and predictable. When Flanno takes the reigns as Dragons Head Coach, I expect to see a number of our players follow him across.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Warriors are desperate for anyone

He won’t go imo. He’s got to be a lock for a Top 17 spot which is what he wants and he’ll learn a lot more being here than he will going thereZ

I thought we had recently upgraded him, or extended his contract?
I thought that as well but I cannae find any news on that at all. Only thing I found was an article saying he was signed for '19 and '20.
It would be a shame if he was let go as he looks like he's about to break into firsts, and be a not too shabby player.

We cannot afford to lose him - In the few Jets games he played he was 'everywhere' - considering they were his first games back from injury! He will be one of our most valued forwards!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Warriors are circling anything - in saying that I would be surprised if he left, he had just come off a big end to 2019 which would be huge positive going forward with the sharks. Then again money talks

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Warriors are circling anything - in saying that I would be surprised if he left, he had just come off a big end to 2019 which would be huge positive going forward with the sharks. Then again money talks
It’s BIG money mate. Silly money as a matter of fact

PJ

First Grade
Gee I wish the NRL would say to clubs and players a contract is a contract and all will be honored.

No more breaking them.

Reactions: jak

R-15-3

Juniors
I don’t think iv ever had a bigger expectation on a rookie then I do over Toby I can see him being up their with the best to play the game. I’d lock him up for as long as we can for what ever he cost.
Also he looks as happy as Larry being at the club always pumped up and looks to be at home

Special K

Coach
What works on our side is it’s the warriors and nobody wants to go live over there. Toby has a chance to find his spot with us this year and get himself a better offer from a Sydney club.

He still works so obviously isn’t on big coin atm but his friends and family are here. He just did a year in QLD and wanted to get back.

I’d rather be us than the warriors here.

It’s BIG money mate. Silly money as a matter of fact

For this season they can offer what they.

He is under contract.

Sharks if approached by Rudolf should just say you have a contrac

I’m sure if Toby has a big year (which I think he’ll have a huge one.) he’ll have some very lucrative offers from the Warriors and other clubs.

But I’m not worried about the Warriors circling this year. He’s ours this year.

He seems very determined to crack Sharks First Grade and kill it. His work rate for his size is phenomenal and I hope to see him and Uele really give us that edge in the forwards.

Latest posts