What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors likely to be based in Brisbane in 2022.

Rich102

Staff member
Latest stats:
27.9% fully vaccinated.
24.8% had 1 dose
47.3% unvaccinated

She has no choice.
They have totally cocked up the vaccine rollout.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Latest stats:
27.9% fully vaccinated.
24.8% had 1 dose
47.3% unvaccinated

She has no choice.
They have totally cocked up the vaccine rollout.
Those numbers are getting better pretty quickly though, they need to stick with elimination for now but in a couple of months when they hit 70+% double dosed it could be a different story.

Benek

Juniors
From what I understand it's hard out elimination strategy this year with goal of 80% vaccination by year's end. Next year they'll have to reevaluate if/when vaccination targets are met.

(and see if vaccines even work against the coming strain mutations)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
From what I understand it's hard out elimination strategy this year with goal of 80% vaccination by year's end. Next year they'll have to reevaluate if/when vaccination targets are met.

(and see if vaccines even work against the coming strain mutations)
So pretty much the same as Aus.

Those numbers are getting better pretty quickly though, they need to stick with elimination for now but in a couple of months when they hit 70+% double dosed it could be a different story.
Problem is without the threat of catching Covid or the promise of freedoms from lockdowns (that you are currently in) by being double vaccinated I believe a lot of people would sit on the fence and the 70-80% targets get harder to reach. Most of those I have been vaccinating (with AstraZeneca) have felt a bit of a push to get it done so they can visit people/family and have some form of normality with the promised freedoms.

I may be wrong, but we will see WA, QLD and NT struggle to get to 80%, due to little Covid and little long term lockdowns thus no incentive.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Problem is without the threat of catching Covid or the promise of freedoms from lockdowns (that you are currently in) by being double vaccinated I believe a lot of people would sit on the fence and the 70-80% targets get harder to reach. Most of those I have been vaccinating (with AstraZeneca) have felt a bit of a push to get it done so they can visit people/family and have some form of normality with the promised freedoms.

I may be wrong, but we will see WA, QLD and NT struggle to get to 80%, due to little Covid and little long term lockdowns thus no incentive.
NSW and Vic make up 2/3 of the population alone so they’ll carry the rest of the country over the line I think remember the target isn’t 80% for all states, it’s an 80% national average. The other states are behind, but they’re not that far behind. And the good thing is once you get to one shit you’ve pretty much locked in the second, not many people wouldn’t follow through once they have their first. Plus AZ will become less important in the last quarter as more Pfizer and Moderna arrive, which might also help some of the hesitant to get jabbed.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Cameron George on SENZ this morning

December 12th is the earliest the government will do for them, so they’ll probably just stay there

What an absolute disgrace

Latest posts