What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors new centre

Iron Lion

Juniors

Wow, this guy can play. This is the kid the warriors have locked up for next year, Selestino Ravutaumada -. This is from their game just completed today.

I think he ended up scoring 5 or 6 try's in today's game and gave another couple away to his teammates.

Warriors have secured a very very talented player. Watch him in the video - shirt no4

Izz

Bench
Wow, this guy can play. This is the kid the warriors have locked up for next year, Selestino Ravutaumada -. This is from their game just completed today.

I think he ended up scoring 5 or 6 try's in today's game and gave another couple away to his teammates.

Warriors have secured a very very talented player. Watch him in the video - shirt no4
The opposition was pretty rubbish.

Matua

Bench
I honestly think he can be as good as Matai if not better. Watmough a better tackler though.
An injury and penalty magnet who performs for his club and is shit for the Kiwis then. We don't really need that type of player.