What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors.... robbed

JJ

Immortal
if the warriors miss a top 4 spot because of that pass i'd be a bit disappointed
we'll miss the top 4 because we're not as good as the top 4-6 sides

Cronulla had a decision as bad go against them against the Broncos and lost because of it? Unless you're the Broncos or Melbourne, these things happen

JJ

Immortal
Harrigan last night believes the bunker should be able to call forward passes as the pass in question should not decided a Grandfinal.

Harrigan himself had a fair influence on Grand Finals due to poor calls - he couldn't quite get Canberra over the line in 91 though

Meth

Staff member
if the warriors miss a top 4 spot because of that pass i'd be a bit disappointed

Yeah, if we miss the top 4, I certainly won't be blowing up about the pass. As JJ said, if we miss the top 4 it'll be because we weren't good enough. Our tendency to lose big does not put us in a great position with our F/A either

Meth

Staff member
In all of this, there’s going to be bias. I’m going to notice the calls that are unfavourable to my team. You, yours.

I’m sure there were moments that got under your skin in the match that didn’t even register with me and vice versa.

As I have said all along, my beef is with the refs handling of the game- not with the Sharks, who were better than us on the night in many respects.