What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors Team V U Lot

McKinnon
Vatuvai
Martin
Hohaia
Ah Van
Witt
Rovelli
Wiki
Fien
Rapira
Swann
Mannering
Luck

Gatis
Tuimavavae
Lauaki
Koopu

Vatuvai back so we will expect you guys to send more bombs his way than in WWII.

But should be a goody and a good test of your teams depth with so many missing. Good luck Stormy fans

Warriors by 2;-)

Melbourne Storm V Warriors
1. Steve Turner
2. Will Chambers
3. Sika Manu
4. Anthony Quinn
5. Israel Folau
6. Matt Geyer
7. Cooper Cronk
8. Ben Cross
9. James Aubusson
10. Garret Crossman
11. Clint Newton
12. Sam Tagataese
13. Jeremy Smith

Interchange:
14. Jeff Lima
15. Ian Donnelly
16. Adam Blair
17. Matt Rua
18. Anthony Perkins
(one to be omitted)

Good luck to Clint on his Storm debut and here's hoping that Matt Rua gets a run on Sunday.

sheet_ed

Juniors
Bloody tough game - zero confidence on this one. The Warriors always lift themselves against the Storm.

Anthony Perkins
Isn't he the actor who played the psycho in "Psycho".

Boy you wouldn't want to be in the shower when he was around :shock: eek! eek! eek!

The_Savage_1

Juniors
kia ora storm said:
Sika Manu in the centres ???...

yeah i doubt that will happen. he's a big lock and he limped off from the norths game last week. the last thing we need is a large injured forward playing centre!

i expect perkins or another back to come into the side

AliN

Live Update Team
Collingwood Storm said:
9 regulars missing including our whole starting forward pack...it will be an excellent test of depth

yes it will be and I reckon the newbies will shine.

However I get the feeling the Warriors are on the verge of turning their season around, even without Price.

It'll be a tough contest no matter what.

Good luck to the two teams.

cronker

Juniors
Our boys need to lift for this game. It might be a season changing game here, perhaps they will finally play to their strengths and run away with the win.
Danger game, methinks.

Captian_Klutz

Juniors
Forwards look good, but the backs a little thin.

Wonder how the recent player movements will affect team cohesion.

Captian_Klutz said:
Forwards look good, but the backs a little thin.

Wonder how the recent player movements will affect team cohesion.

If this starting lineup can get a win then Bellamy will be stoked !!!...the recent player movements will not impact a lot.

AliN

Live Update Team
Yes well played to your boys in what turned out to be a real grind for both sides. Congratulations

Cloud9

I think the prodigal son Rua will be the last inaugural player at the Storm when Geyer retires.

Latest posts