What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors top 8 odds

nswarrior

Juniors
The Warriors are paying over $3.25 at tab in Oz to make the top 8 - given what I have seen so far this season I think our chances are far better then that.

I have taken a small punt at those odds which will change if we can beat Bulldogs

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
I think we should get Luke Brooks. I heard some commotion over there at the Tigers. Something us Warrior fans are all too familiar with when we're losing.

I think Brooks would suit our current team and style. We get him, we make the 8.

Martin can go fullback. Chance to the wing.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I think we should get Luke Brooks. I heard some commotion over there at the Tigers. Something us Warrior fans are all too familiar with when we're losing.

I think Brooks would suit our current team and style. We get him, we make the 8.

Martin can go fullback. Chance to the wing.
No.

you’re obviously just Tim Sheens and Benji Marshall in a trenchcoat.

The Warriors are paying over $3.25 at tab in Oz to make the top 8 - given what I have seen so far this season I think our chances are far better then that.

I have taken a small punt at those odds which will change if we can beat Bulldogs
Dear to dream we could be 2nd on ladder with a 16 point win and others below not winning by a blowout. But need a win first.

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Most wide open comp I’ve seen for a long time
Outside of the Tigers and Knights, every other side has shown something for their fans to be optimistic about

nswarrior

Juniors
The odds for the Warriors making the 8 is the best it has been in a long time. TAB is paying $1.50 now which is a huge improvement since the start of the season.

We really need to win against the Dragons and if we can beat Souths which will be tough then we will be fighting for top 4