What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors v Panthers gameday

nswarrior

Juniors
These are the games we have won historically to extend that period of faint hope when the season is all but over

anyhow - be good to get a few wins and combinations going so we are building some confidence for next season

Blair

Coach
Just remember an early, positive try and conversion - a six-nil lead - means absolutely nothing, unless we go on to win.

In context, I'd prefer Penrith to score first.

nswarrior

Juniors
Just remember an early, positive try and conversion - a six-nil lead - means absolutely nothing, unless we go on to win.

I am the same; a 6-0 start is usually followed by conceding 3 tries and then trying to get back in the game

nswarrior

Juniors

Yeah - unfortunately we probably are a mathematical chance but really we are no chance

just need to build some confidence and combinations because next year is our year

This our 6th or 7th halves combo with Chad and RTS?
Nice to have some guys back, but have not be able to get any continuity with combinations due to injuries.

nswarrior

Juniors
Interesting that we have gone from 4 props on the bench to just 1

so who comes on when AFB and Lodge come off; is Katoa playing middle

Blair

Coach
Unfortunately the Panthers seemed pumped. Their line speed is killer.

4-0, them. A good start for us though, we didn't want to race out to an early lead, we know how that usually ends!

Tongue

Juniors
I can’t criticise anyone for this loss. Long time since I have seen the starting props play almost the whole game and no bench due to injuries and those injuries being to key players
This was one of our better looking line ups and one of the better performances. Such a shame that this was heavily affected by injuries.