What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors v Storm - gameday

Tongue

Juniors
what if Brown decides to put DWZ at FB and plays Walsh in the halves next year? DWZ pretty good at FB for the kiwis.
Probably the plan right?
irrespective, we are way off from competing with the top teams so gonna take more than that.

Blair

Coach
42-16, them. Final.

Remarkable, similar scorelines in both Storm games this year, with ken scoring hat-tricks in both.

Last edited:

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
what if Brown decides to put DWZ at FB and plays Walsh in the halves next year? DWZ pretty good at FB for the kiwis.
Then points will leak, I’m not sure you’ve got a protector there to help cover him in defence. Sam Walker has shown it is possible with some hard work though

jaseg

Juniors
Please no RE DWZ @ FB.

I can hack him playing on the wing, and covering FB (even then, if we're going the Walsh route I would prefer us bringing in the Dolphins fullback Trai Fuller as his backup.. less ball playing ability, but a smaller speed guy that breaks tackles for fun and is surprisingly decent as a defender). But as our actual FB? I just don't think DWZ adds much value there.

Benek

Juniors
I’m having a hard time finding any positives from this game. The usual suspects put in their usual efforts but as a team it felt like a miserable plod all game. Am I being too harsh?

At least we’ll be forced to try a different halves pairing. But geez there’s not much hope for the season after that.

Latest posts