What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Warriors vs Panthers FNF Round 15

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Boy, isn't this an exciting matchup.

Both sides managed a grand total of six points between them this round, with nary a try in sight.

Perhaps just for this game the tryline could be shifted to the 40 metre lines in the respective halves.

I won't criticise Nein for the sheer reason that this game didn't look too bad when it was scheduled.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Perhaps they could introduce double points.

Every converted try is worth 12 points

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Not a spoiler thread, i just wanted to point out how exhilarating this game looks on paper.

I had to do it now, both teams might score 70 points each next week. Then it wouldn't be so funny

mxlegend99

Referee
Panthers vs Warriors are usually good match ups (for a Panthers fan atleast). Warriors usually manage to bring the best out of our Kiwi players. Last year, Frank Pritchard, Frank Puletua and Big T all had massive games. Junior Moors may even follow suit this year.

BWNB

First Grade
Maybe just give each team 2 points as that is all they will get for the rest of the year?