What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wat u rekon the line-up will b for this week against Roosters

emjaycee

Coach
mighty eel said:
What do u think the line-up will b
Same as originally named for yesterday, barring injury (Tahu and Fui).

Probably and hopefully Inu if Tahu is out and Foa'osa (sp) for Moi Moi.

mighty eel

Juniors
1.Burt
2.Lett(Dont Risk jarryd hayne)
3.Smith
4.Inu
5.Grothe
6.Finch
7.Smith
8.Cayless
9.Marsh
10.Cannings(Not Shore bout Fui)
11.Hindmarsh
12.Wagon(Wagon if Ian is still out)
13.Mateo

14.Green
15.Cordoba
16.Fa'aoso
17.Tsoulos
18.Taia
19.Paulo

If Ian plays Fa'aoso wont play my opinion

The Colonel

Immortal
mighty eel said:
2.Lett(Dont Risk jarryd hayne)

If Jarryd is out, unsure why you wouldn't play a winger after a rep game, Uaisele or Reddy would be the choices from what I understand as Lett has been used solely as a fullback this year.

Inu will probably be the logical replacement for Tahu.

If Moimoi is out they may well keep Taia on the bench and have Cannings or Cordoba start with Ian in the starting lineup and Feleti dropping back.

forward pass

Coach
Why wouldn't your risk Jarryd after playing on Thursday - 3 days earlier??
I mean he is a winger ffs not a prop and he would have no trouble backing up.

Apart from injuries - why would the side change ??

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Considering the amount of ball Jarryd has been getting, i don't see a problem him backing up.

Pazza

First Grade
1.Burt
2.Hayne
3.Smith
4.Inu
5.Grothe
6.Finch
7.Smith
8.Cayless
9.Marsh
10.Cannings (need to get the ball every set for the opening 15 mins)
11.Hindmarsh
12.Wagon
13.Mateo

14.Green
15.Cordoba
16.Harukai
17.Taia

Kornstar

Coach
I'll tell you what, if Fa'aoso can fix his hands, he will be better than Fui, the last game against the bulldogs, he was running harder than even Fui runs, he was smashing the line, unfortunately 60% of the time he would drop it.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
redeel said:
I dont think cannings would have it in him

I'm wondering how long they are going to continue to pick him

He really hasn't offered much and I can understand Hagen wanting to give him time, but how much longer ?

Pazza

First Grade
Kornstar said:
I'll tell you what, if Fa'aoso can fix his hands, he will be better than Fui, the last game against the bulldogs, he was running harder than even Fui runs, he was smashing the line, unfortunately 60% of the time he would drop it.

your saying the bulldogs PL pack is just as good as the Bulldogs FG pack? So fa'asos was running at players like O'merley, Ryan and Mason all day?>

Kornstar

Coach
Pazza said:
your saying the bulldogs PL pack is just as good as the Bulldogs FG pack? So fa'asos was running at players like O'merley, Ryan and Mason all day?>

It wouldn't matter who was standing in front of him!!

Also, did i say he was better than Fui??????? Is it a policy on here that when you say "if someone does this" that there always has to be someone who comes back with a stupid comment like yours above???

I think you are forgetting where Fui came from.........Fa'aoso is still young and has alot more years left than Fui does. Harness those ball skills and he COULD really be something (notice i said could)

Pazza

First Grade
Kornstar said:
It wouldn't matter who was standing in front of him!!

Also, did i say he was better than Fui??????? Is it a policy on here that when you say "if someone does this" that there always has to be someone who comes back with a stupid comment like yours above???

I think you are forgetting where Fui came from.........Fa'aoso is still young and has alot more years left than Fui does. Harness those ball skills and he COULD really be something (notice i said could)

it would matter, some pl youngins or 3 international forwards and one of the toughest packs in the NRL.

Your one of those idiots that wanna dump players everytime we lose a match.

Fa'aoso might intime be a very good player but if he is dropping the ball on the majority of his carrys then i'd rather Robinson at Prop. Atleast we would retain possession instead of giving it up all the time.

Who ever has the pill wins the match, nuff said.

Kornstar

Coach
Pazza said:
it would matter, some pl youngins or 3 international forwards and one of the toughest packs in the NRL.

Your one of those idiots that wanna dump players everytime we lose a match.

Fa'aoso might intime be a very good player but if he is dropping the ball on the majority of his carrys then i'd rather Robinson at Prop. Atleast we would retain possession instead of giving it up all the time.

Who ever has the pill wins the match, nuff said.

I guess you don't read alot of my posts then......who am i calling to be dropped? Moimoi is out and imo Fa'aoso will get called up and i would like to see them work on his hands because i believe he could be a really good player, is that a crime?

Also i think you missed when i said "IF", have you never ever said "if said player can work on this he will be great"??????????????? If you haven't then what have your 3315 posts been about?????

eel01s

Bench
I would also like to see Fa'aoso get another shot this weekend, in the place of Fui or Cannings.

I, like everyone else here, was hoping to see Cannings get a good injury free run. We all hoped he could be a second Fui. Unfortunately he hasn't done much, and must either produce the goods soon or be dropped to PL and not resigned. Boy does Parra need another top quality prop.

Latest posts