What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch the Ladder 2021

possm

Coach
Very happy to see the mighty red V win three straight.

Penrith, Souths, Canberra, Melbourne, Roosters, Parra all clearly better than us at this stage.

Sharks, Newcastle, Titans, Tigers, Warriors and Saints to compete for the remaining 2 spots.

The rest of the sides are unlikely to feature in the race for final spots.

We need at least one more win whilst Hunt is sidelined to have a chance of playing in the finals.
It is only early in the season so, there is a long way to go. I still stand by my prediction that we will feature in the top 4. Who would have predicted the toughness of our forward pack as displayed yesterday. The Knights pack are licking their wounds today.

Next week we have the Eels and we have Bird back at left centre. Hook will adjust things so that when the time is right, our outside backs will get the ball with room to move. That will be a winner against the Eels. Our forwards matching them toe to toe and our centres Bird and Lomax creating opportunities for our wingers to score tries.

Saints to be 10 point winners over the Eels!
Go the mighty Dragons!

boardlumps62

Juniors
We can jump up to 5th position but we need to win massively to improve our position over Eels who are ahead of us in For and Against. A win gives us 8 points we would shift above Storm and Titans.
This is a very important game puts us amongst the elite.

boardlumps62

Juniors
We want a win today is important it will secure our 6 position. A lose could let the Warriors climb over us should they win by good margin. Go the Dragons and Cowboys.

Maddragon99

Juniors
We want a win today is important it will secure our 6 position. A lose could let the Warriors climb over us should they win by good margin. Go the Dragons and Cowboys.
We need the win today to keep in touch but also to get some confidence back after a couple of ordinary losses

Forbes Creek Dragons

First Grade
We need the win today to keep in touch but also to get some confidence back after a couple of ordinary losses
We have a very good draw this season. Bulldogs next and Melbourne at Suncorp so I guess the neutral venue is a plus then a few winnable games. Storm, Rabbits and Penrith will likely beat us, but we can win the most of the rest. We should beat the Rorters next time we play them.

redv13

Bench
We have a very good draw this season. Bulldogs next and Melbourne at Suncorp so I guess the neutral venue is a plus then a few winnable games. Storm, Rabbits and Penrith will likely beat us, but we can win the most of the rest. We should beat the Rorters next time we play them.
Next 2 games will show us how we are going under Hook. Win both and sitting pretty heading into the Melbourne game with a nice 4pt buffer and positive for and against. Under the ex peanut we’d drop these games. I have confidence that we’re streets ahead compared to 2019/20. Expecting a huge game from Dufty, Lomax and Bird today

TruSaint

Referee
Next 2 games will show us how we are going under Hook. Win both and sitting pretty heading into the Melbourne game with a nice 4pt buffer and positive for and against. Under the ex peanut we’d drop these games. I have confidence that we’re streets ahead compared to 2019/20. Expecting a huge game from Dufty, Lomax and Bird today

Yep, win the next 2, which on paper we should, and Mel is a free hit.

I think winning 2 on the trot against even mediocre teams is confidence building. Like you say neutral venue v Storm, with points banked, who knows...

Confident we start with a "W" today.

Maddragon99

Juniors
Today's game will be a close call tigers always aim up against us if we play well 25 - 18
As game time gets closer I’m feeling more confident. I’m predicting a comfortable win with Max Feagai scoring a double to put pressure on Ravalawa

Last edited:

boardlumps62

Juniors
Well
Big chance for us in the next two weeks to cement our place in the top 6.
I hope we don't blow it
Just blew something that game. A lot of ego's deflated.
We hold six it we can run teams form. Time for some young blokes to show us something.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Well
I hope we don't blow it
We hold six it we can run teams fo
As game time gets closer I’m feeling more confident. I’m predicting a comfortable win with Max Feagai scoring a double to put pressure on Ravalawa
Won't happen but I read your post after that debacle. Max should retain his spot next week I like him his confidence will improve. Where is his brother that would be good.

boardlumps62

Juniors
Well
I hope we don't blow it
We hold six it we can run teams fo
Won't happen but I read your post after that debacle. Max should retain his spot next week I like him his confidence will improve. Where is his brother that would be good.

Dragonslayer

First Grade
Interesting to tske a look at our 'Clubs' ladder positions as we approach the half way of the season:

NRL - currently 7th
KOE Cup - currently last
Jersey Flegg - currently 2nd

Finalised comps:
S.G. Ball:
Steelers - Grand Finalists
Dragons - finished 11th
Harold Matthews:
Steelers - finished 8th
Dragons - finished 13th

Plenty to like about our youngsters, but as mentioned numerous times they need pathways. Not all will have what it takes to be a professional footballer, but we need to try at least.

redv13

Bench
Interesting to tske a look at our 'Clubs' ladder positions as we approach the half way of the season:

NRL - currently 7th
KOE Cup - currently last
Jersey Flegg - currently 2nd

Finalised comps:
S.G. Ball:
Steelers - Grand Finalists
Dragons - finished 11th
Harold Matthews:
Steelers - finished 8th
Dragons - finished 13th

Plenty to like about our youngsters, but as mentioned numerous times they need pathways. Not all will have what it takes to be a professional footballer, but we need to try at least.
Tough one mate. As we know not many make it to the nrl unfortunately