What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch your mouth Wagon

Moffo

Referee
:shock:

We dont need that sort of speak coming through on the microphones. I'm sure the parents would love explaining to their kids what Wagon was just saying to Nutley

I see a massive stink coming up in the 2nd half, with a combination of Nutley,Langi,Bailey and Wagon being involved

Cheers,
Moffo

Glenn

First Grade
LOL thats rich coming from a club that has the likes of Morley, although I guess that would give you plenty of experience in dirty players

Anonymous

Juniors
Its not Wagon's fault the mics pick that up. It a responsibility of the network - they direct the fx mics and control the broadcast.
As for parents explaining what he said Moffo, in most cases the kids have heard it all before. It was hardly audible anyway.

Moffo

Referee
What, so that makes it ok for Wagon to say it when he should know full well that the mics here it and that he is a role model??

I know, not all people find swearing offensive but a lot do. There are a lot of families that don't want there 5yr olds hearing the words 'f**king merkin' come out of a players mouth

Cheers,
Moffo

Alan Shore

First Grade
I can't see the use of Wagon being in first grade. He offers very little, and O'Dwyer is playing very well at lock. Plus, he's blocking the way of truly talented players such as Thorman and Witt.

Anonymous

Juniors
Moffo said:
What, so that makes it ok for Wagon to say it when he should know full well that the mics here it and that he is a role model??
You're swearing on an internet forum... what makes you think you could control what you say in the heat of the moment during a first grade rugby league match?
Moffo said:
I know, not all people find swearing offensive but a lot do. There are a lot of families that don't want there 5yr olds hearing the words 'f***ing merkin' come out of a players mouth
lol... yes, we must think of the children. I assume your 'f**king merkin' was for the 5 year olds looking over their parents shoulder at the moment. :lol:

Depends how precious you want to be. Like I said, it was hardly audible and it is the repsonsibility of the network as to where they direct their mics.

I'll bet my bottom dollar that the producer instructed a direct mic into that dust-up in the hope of picking something juicy.

Moffo

Referee
f**k you moron

Sorry Willow, but im not a role model and what i say is not to an audience of hundreds of thousands of people

Cheers,
Moffo

Moffo

Referee
And it wasn't audible?? lol, time for a hearing aid

Not to mention the fact that I was merely quoting what Wagon said

Cheers,
Moffo

PINGU

Juniors
Damn you could pick the words out of Wagons mouth quite clearly and had a good laugh. The wifes jaw dropped, but that is what you get with live games.

t-ba

Post Whore
Ahh...The Merkin Alteration.

Can the Admin or the Mods actually teel what was originally typed?

Parra_Boy

Juniors
What's it matter.....The players are meant to have full concentration on the game and how to win it, they are being paid for that after all. They should not have to worry about what they say, emotions run riot throughout any game and every game I watch I see or hear either a player or even a coach swear, it isn't that big a deal and if it is mute the bloody telly...