What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water plus soap versus The eels

shaggs

Coach
1. Holmes - best fullback game so far. The block plays don’t work because we are too lateral. Wasn’t tested under the high ball. Not sure if he was involved in the Gower try, but should have been there if he wasn’t.
2. Feki - finish well. Did the dirty work and did the defnese he was needed to
3. Ramien - I love his enthusiasm in defence and his strong runs. The combo with edrick defensively lacks trust
4. Leutele - did his job. Ran strong, tipped on and defended well.
5. Edrick - went good. Needs to know that Ramien and he can work as a unit in defence.
6. Moylan - trying hard to put his body on the line in defence. Tackled well actually. In attack he seems lost and a step to slow. His kicking technique needs looking at. It seems stabby and not natural
7. Townsend - he was great again. Kicking is looking stabby and not smooth. Especially long.
8. Fifita - immense. Nearly the whole 80 again
9. Brailey - best game of the year
10. Prior - strong again and did prior stuff
11. Capewell - did enough to keep his spot
12. Graham - looked good before going off
13. Paulo - defended strongly, tan like he was much bigger

15. Ava - looked ok. Some strong runs.
16. Seggy - pretty alright for limited minutes
17. Sorensen - did he take a knock? Limited minutes
18. Dillon - leg speed we hadn’t seen before

I don’t mind he two hooker thing. We didn’t have the ball in the last 10-15. Did well to hang on considering the lack of possession. Team was running out gas by that stage.

Won’t be long till we start actually scoring on all the opportunities we are gaining.
Kicking a little more accurate and keep applying pressure.

taipan

Referee
Tell me,I was there and we were beaut for 72 minutes, then I went into a deep coma.Did we win.I think I heard a soft version of Up Up you know what ski.
I said to the lady next to me, after Vals' fluffed try even at that late stage , I've got that funny 2nd half folding feeling.
In thought the team played well for that period, then apparently decided to down tools for a smoko,

It was shades of the 2016 G/F .

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Missed the game tonight, last minute dinner plans put pay to my night in ffs.

Just rewatched it, wtf happened at the end. Heart attack stuff, it seems as though we can’t win a game at home without a late fade.

The boys looked pretty good apart from that though, Holmes especially was fantastic st the back. Support plays were wonderful, but didn’t really get tested under the high ball. Edrick Lee has been our best flanker this year by a mile.

Still not impressed with Moylan, he doesn’t like getting tackled or tackling other blokes. Didn’t see what happened to Scotty Sorensen, looks like he copped a head knock or something?
Good lord we’re going to miss Jesse next season, the kid can play.

Good to get the win. f**k you rhyno

The game is always different at the ground compared to tv.
Moylan was great. He attracts more defenders than Chad and when he avoids them it always looked like we were in with a chance.
Soggy- just no. This experiment needs to end when our fallen come back. The fact we had to have both him and Brails on towards the end was telling.

shaggs

Coach
The game is always different at the ground compared to tv.
Moylan was great. He attracts more defenders than Chad and when he avoids them it always looked like we were in with a chance.
Soggy- just no. This experiment needs to end when our fallen come back. The fact we had to have both him and Brails on towards the end was telling.
Agree about the hookers. For the first month brailey was going through the motions.
Maybe a rocket? Maybe the threat of being benched? But he has been much more effective lately. If he continues to grow his running game then the need for seggy disappears. Especially if Paulo is in ththe squad

Card Shark

Immortal
Fifita , f**king enormous.

Easily the best prop in the game

He’s only the 6th best+ when the journos want to bag him out for choosing Tonga.

He’s playing a lot smarter & cutting the crap from his game, which was always his ball & chain to greatness.

Card Shark

Immortal
The fact we had to have both him and Brails on towards the end was telling.

Some are saying it was because lack of fit bench players but I thought it was because Brailey was still going strong & Flanno had to give Seg a run.

Brailey is progressing well from his maiden year!

Some are saying it was because lack of fit bench players but I thought it was because Brailey was still going strong & Flanno had to give Seg a run.

Brailey is progressing well from his maiden year!
It would have been because of lack of fit bench players, hence why it should be stopped and let Sef be the back up when needed.

millersnose

Post Whore
Chad was good but prior and Fifita were the key to the win
Fekis meters from our line when we were going backwards were vital

Wozza

Juniors
Missed the game tonight, last minute dinner plans put pay to my night in ffs.

Just rewatched it, wtf happened at the end. Heart attack stuff, it seems as though we can’t win a game at home without a late fade.

The boys looked pretty good apart from that though, Holmes especially was fantastic st the back. Support plays were wonderful, but didn’t really get tested under the high ball. Edrick Lee has been our best flanker this year by a mile.

Still not impressed with Moylan, he doesn’t like getting tackled or tackling other blokes. Didn’t see what happened to Scotty Sorensen, looks like he copped a head knock or something?
Good lord we’re going to miss Jesse next season, the kid can play.

Good to get the win. f**k you rhyno
I'm not sure what game you were watching, Moylan made plenty of tackles with a few big hits amongst them. Holmes was hardly tested with the high ball, his fullback positional play and pathetic defence can't be overlooked.

Latest posts