What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

water?

krispyredv

Juniors
does anyone know where there is a good supply of mount franklin water bottles at ANZ? I don't want to de hydrate at the game, thanks.

Abz

Juniors
img3.jpg

Abz

Juniors
do you have anything better to do than come here and egg us on? it looks pretty stupid on your behalf considering that we dont do that in your forum and considering you guys lose to us half the time it makes you look like you have been sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich everytime it happens

krispyredv

Juniors
do you have anything better to do than come here and egg us on? it looks pretty stupid on your behalf considering that we dont do that in your forum and considering you guys lose to us half the time it makes you look like you have been sticking your head in the sand like an ostrich everytime it happens

I was asking for a water, geeeez bulldogs supporters throw bottles first ask questions later.....

Abz

Juniors
asking for water at a public venue with stacks of food outlets?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Mt Franklin generally costs somewhere between 3.90 and 5.00 depending how exorbitant the venue wants to be.

Next question?

Abz

Juniors
I just thought id ask people who have bought water there before especially around easter. No need to get emotional
right so considering the time of year you mentioned, who might you want to launch them at?

krispyredv

Juniors
right so considering the time of year you mentioned, who might you want to launch them at?

nobody bulldogs supporters seem to be highly emotional over anything to do with water bottles, don't worry there will be plenty left for you to buy

MarkC

Juniors
Better make the most of this week krisyredv .... your team will probably not be in the semis for the next decade.

krispyredv

Juniors
Better make the most of this week krisyredv .... your team will probably not be in the semis for the next decade.

your team hasn't won a premiership for over a decade, I don't know what is worse, not making the finals for a decade or losing grand finals for a decade. At the end of the day they would have the name number of premierships

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
your team hasn't won a premiership for over a decade, I don't know what is worse, not making the finals for a decade or losing grand finals for a decade. At the end of the day they would have the name number of premierships

Wha?

We have 6 premierships in the last 31 years. You guys went that long without one until 2010 :lol:

Latest posts