What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watmough signing shades of Kennedy in ‘05

Gronk

Staff member
Exactly. Enjoy Mateo. He's nearly the same age as Watmough and has achieved nothing. They are glad Watmough is gone because he makes so many errors. They can't have watched many of Feleti's games.

x2. Those days of Mateo's speculator passes caused many a heart failure. He most definitely f**ked up more than he created.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Spot on. Anyone who knows Watmough knows that his body is stuffed from nearly 300 games of NRL.

Manly knew had has one more season of NRL standard in him and then he will be on the downhill slide after this.

He left manly because he wanted a 4 year deal and Manly reluctantly only offered him another 2 years. He knows this is his last chance to earn big money and he has no career after football.

Anyone who does interviews with Weidler has no credability

So manly were going to give him another 3 years ( he was contracted for next year and he was offered a two year extension), yet manly knew he was only up to NRL standard for one more year. So how f**ken stupid is your club then?

lingard

Coach
Now that we have stronger forwards and a stronger defence we should see less breaks being made. We've got a starch defensive line across the forwards and if what I think is the team that Arthur will pick I wouldn't be able to name one player that doesn't lead with the shoulder and is capable of tackling 1v1.

Sounds good. And if we play as a team and score more tries, we'll have fewer line breaks made against us because the opposition won't have the ball as much. I know, I know. But if the opposition makes a break and is heading for a try, I know who I'd prefer to be the last line of defence.

lingard

Coach
I back Arthur, but I worry about the playing group's ability to mentally adjust to life after Hayne.

Peats and Watmough will help enormously, but I am not overly confudent...

If we buy another really top quality outside back before next year, I'll be more confident. I think that's what we need.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I'm sure every other club would love another top quality outside back as well. We still have an Origin player and the Dally M winger of the year, so we're doing better than most.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It'll look like this on weekends:

beyond.jpg

Gronk

Staff member
Thanks, i think :eek:

My therapist thinks i am a negative Nancy as well and that my problems stem from decades of mental anguish and torture from supporting the Parramatta Eels.

Five years on, I think you need to change therapists mate. :upside_down:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Love Pou's work in this thread, so much spin. You could never call him s straight breaker.

Latest posts