What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WC 33rd Match: New Zealand v Pakistan - Birmingham 26/6/19 (Pak won by 6 wickets)

TheParraboy

Staff member
Starts Wed 730pm

Do or die game for the Pakis in regards to this cup
Will be extra incentive for them if Aussies beat the poms tonight

shiznit

Coach
I reckon Kane Williamson, Ross Taylor & Trent Boult are looking abit tired... they might need a rest from this one... :joy::joy:

Eelectrica

Referee
A Pakistan win here will have England in full panic mode.
3 games left for the Paki's. Win this and it could come down to the Bangers and Paki's match for Englands spot.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
NZ will be in the semis regardless so there's that part of me that wouldn't mind them losing just to put the noose around England that little bit tighter.

jargan83

Coach
A Pakistan win here will have England in full panic mode.
3 games left for the Paki's. Win this and it could come down to the Bangers and Paki's match for Englands spot.

I saw something earlier that suggested if Pakistan win all 3 of their final games England will need to defeat both India and NZ to scrape through to the semis. Given that Pakistan play Afghanistan and Bangladesh (granted no easy beat) after NZ tonight, a win tonight could see them with a foot in the semis.

Bangladesh are still in it but with a tougher run home with India and Pakistan in front of them.

Of course England could win both of their remaining games and make this whole discussion pointless!

Eelectrica

Referee
I saw something earlier that suggested if Pakistan win all 3 of their final games England will need to defeat both India and NZ to scrape through to the semis. Given that Pakistan play Afghanistan and Bangladesh (granted no easy beat) after NZ tonight, a win tonight could see them with a foot in the semis.

Bangladesh are still in it but with a tougher run home with India and Pakistan in front of them.

Of course England could win both of their remaining games and make this whole discussion pointless!
Yep, exactly. Currently the most Pakistan can get is 11, the most for England is 12. Pakistan have the easier remaining draw though.
All England have to do to make the final four is defeat the last two undefeated teams...

Bazal

Post Whore
Slightly surprised Bradmanson batted in a way. Looks like good overheads for his attack. But the deck looks good.

Latest posts